Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

You Tube Worhip Videos

Safe-Upper Room Worship

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    “Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him”(Col 3:17)

Ball Brothers singing the beautiful rendition “Least I Can Do” will make you feel humble in the love of God. What a beautiful song to express our sincere love and gratitude for what He has done on the cross! Truly, nothing we do could repay all that He did on that day! The least thing we can do to thank Him is live for Him, bearing His name – ‘Christians’!

Bible says in the book of Romans 5:6 that when we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. He didn’t have to leave the glory of heaven and die that brutal death by hanging on the tree. Yet He did it, because Love is stronger than death and He demonstrated it on the cross. The answer for ‘how much God loves us” is found in the cross of Calvary!

Dear friends, we don’t have anything to give in return for the sacrificial love he has given us. But he wants us to live a happy and joyful life by loving and caring for others. Doing everything in the name of our Lord Jesus will be the least thing we can do to express our thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    FaithPot
    Teen Singing Christian Songs Mashup Will Light Up Your Day
    May 3, 2018

“You are the salt of the earth..You are the light of the world”(Math 5:13-14)

Talented young girl singing the beautiful Christian songs will make your heart to overflow in Godly passion. Lina Frances sung the Lauren Daigle’s ‘Salt and Light’ and Nicole Nordeman’s ‘To Know You’ in a most powerful way. Her mashup cover will help you to know more about our Lord’s love in redeeming us and making us as the salt and light for the world!

The world which is covered with various hues of the activities of darkness are still in a position to see things , just because we who are the light of the world is still around! And our “saltness” seasons the good things from decaying and disappearing from the earth. Since we are in the Lord, the origin of Light and Salt,we can see the Kingdom of God shining around us. And our hearts will always longs to reveal ‘The Source Of Light And Life’ to all mankind to receive salvation!

Let’s be part of the mission in spreading the love of Christ and the redeeming power in His name to the entire nations! Let’s be ready to shine forth for the glory of His Kingdom! God bless you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=zisCC6G9h0w

Post Thanks / Like
    FaithPot
    Girl Singing Beautiful Cover Of ‘You Are My All In All’ Will Leave You Worshipping
    May 5, 2018

“ I Am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand”(Isa 41:10)

Talented young girl singing the most famous Hillsong Cover “All In All” will elevate your spirit! Marina Iskander is blessed with a beautiful voice and her talent is aptly utilized for God’s glory. The beautiful hymn is produced and directed by Michael Adel and the simple way of him presenting the powerful cover will move you!

We can go to our Abba Father when we feel weak and helpless and find strength in His strength! He is the treasure that one need to seek throughout their life! Source of all wisdom, power and might is found in Him and He loves to give it to us! He has paid the price for all that you need in your life and He is our All in All!

When we are in the Lord, as a branch is in the vine, the sap from the vine will naturally nourish us! That’s why Jesus said to his disciples “ I Am the vine and you are the branches and remaining in me you can bear much fruits” (John 15:5).Let us tune our spirit to this powerful truth revealed to us!

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Phi 4:13)

Post Thanks / Like
    Vocal Quartet Performing ‘Let Your Light Shine’ Is Really Good
    May 7, 2018

“ I am compelled to preach the Gospel. Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel”(1 Cor 9:16)

The Ball Brothers singing an incredible rendition “Let Your Light Shine” is so powerful. Their official video sharing the love, peace and joy of Christ to the whole world is so filled with “Gospel Message”.

‘Tell the people that “Jesus Is the Way” and knowing this Truth will change their life, like I know how it changed mine’! The great commission from our Lord Jesus Christ to all of His disciple is “go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit”(Mat 29-19). This was the instruction the resurrected Lord gave to his disciples, to spread his Words to the whole world. And the preaching of Gospel became the delivery system of God from that time onward. Even today, the Gospel is the power of God unto Salvation for everyone who believes!

We too are called by the Lord in His great commission. Let us allow our little light shine for the glory of God, because it’s the joy of Jesus coming true through us! Don’t let your light go dim, but keep shining with the Gospel message! Don’t be ashamed or afraid for anything or anyone, but “Let Your Light Shine” always!

“I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God unto Salvation to everyone who believes”(Rom 1:16)

Post Thanks / Like
    Vocal Group Singing ‘Jesus Messiah’ Will Enlighten Your Spirit
    May 8, 2018

“God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God” (2 Cor 5:21)

Gaither Vocal Band’ presenting the beautiful rendition “Jesus Messiah” will enlighten our spirit! Gaither’s harmony has made this song so powerful and the glorious revelation about Jesus’ redemptive work is well covered in their musical band!

Jesus Christ was the righteousness of God paying ransom for the justification of God!He was the divine substitute for our free justification! The rescue for sinners, the ransom from heaven – Jesus Messiah!

Anyone who believes the Gospel of Jesus Christ believes that they are “The Righteousness of God In Christ Jesus”.Because in the Gospel , ‘the righteousness of God is revealed'(Rom 1:17)!He knew no sin become sin for us, and God punished Him for all that sin deserves! Every iotas of our sins were judicially punished in the body of Christ. All of our sins were divinely imputed in Christ and the crucifixion was the visible evidence that it is Finished!! And His resurrection was the divine receipt from God that we are freely justified(Rom4:25)

This is the nutshell of Gospel – Without doing any sin Jesus becomes sin for us and without doing anything good, but just by believing in what He has done for us “God will count us as righteous in Christ Jesus”! Hallelujah! What a Glorious Good News!

“In this way also reckon yourselves that you are dead to sin and that you are living to God in our Yeshua The Messiah”!(Rom 6:11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Ed Sheeran’s ‘Perfect’ Turns Into A Beautiful Christian Song
    May 10, 2018

“For in Him we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28)

If Ed Sheeran’s “Perfect” is a Christian worship song. Beckah Shae is super talented to magnify each of its lines to its perfection. The duo ( feat.Damien Horne) are bringing the popular song to another level. Their voice spreads the Good News with all its power to bless us!

“You carry me and call me Your own, You’re my world and my best friend”! Don’t you think, we are blessed to have Jesus in our life! He is our very World-“We are His offspring”!Our breath and life and our being is found in Him.What a powerful revelation for a human being to praise and worship the very source of their existence!

Jesus’ love was so great that He himself has found us in the weakest point in our life time. His kindness were always there to give us hope, peace and joy. He was the best friend and a powerful savior one could ever imagine. His love was the best gift from our heavenly father! When at the right time when we were helpless and hopeless, he came looking for us and carried us in His nail pierced arms!

His love is “perfect” and we, who were once named ungodly is now called “perfect” in Him!

“You see, while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly”! (Rom 5:6)

Post Thanks / Like
    Man Singing Beautiful Cover Of ‘He Is My Everything’ Will Lift Up Your Heart
    May 16, 2018

“But this will be your opportunity to tell them about Me”(Luke 21:13)

He has surely tasted the love of God to sing “He Is My Everything”. Talented artist, Charlie Griffin is singing the beautiful rendition ‘He Is My Everything’ will make you say Amen! The marvelous song was shot on location next to the mighty Mississippi River at Memphis, USA. The location, harmony and the essence of its lyrics, all are blended well to feel its power!

People may ask to those who have experienced the sweet love of Jesus- “Who is this Jesus that you talk about every day?” And when we start answering that question, it’s going to be a great opportunity for us to testify His Name. Yes! Both great and small, He is my everything and we ourselves became a new creation, when He gave His life to make everything new in our life!

What a great life to live, telling the story about our Savior, living our new life to glorify the great King of kings! Enjoy singing about His majesty and unconditional love! Let the whole world know and believe that “He is our everything”!

“Because in Him we live and move and have our being”(Acts 17:28)

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 08-10-2018 at 10:44 AM.