Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did notice in the weekend sales flyers that they were advertizing 'driveway de-icer' while our outside temperatures are still in the 70's! Its rare that we even get a frost here in the winter, let alone have the need to de-ice the driveway..
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Crochetgal
    Guess what I saw yesterday outside the window, a few white things falling from the sky...................
    It makes me think of Christmas. WE haven't had a tree in about five years, but this year I want to get one. Not real, but an artificial one with lights already on it. Have to check my boxes today to see if I need decorations too.

Post Thanks / Like
    We haven't seen any yet though the temperatures are getting a smidge lower everyday. It's 39 right now. We'll get a flurry before Christmas, that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Theresa
    Where are you located, northern states. If so we are not too far apart. We live near the shore of Lake Erie, about a 2 hour drive to Detroit. Just moved this far West in April so haven't had a winter here yet. My daughter says that there much snow here. Ha!! We will wait and see.............Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Iowa so almost anything can happen here. They are predicting for a hard winter so we will see and lots of snow

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JoAnn
    I guess our weather is basically the same as yours. I see some of the farmers have put up snow fences already. What does that tell you.............. Lots of snow. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Misty
    last night on the News it said the weather for Thanksgiving Day was suppose to be in the 50's or 60's. Thats good we will take it. Everyone have a great day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JoAnn
    I really can't believe that the weather has been so warm lately. There has been a great deal of unusual weather all over the world. It gets kind of scary. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure about snow here anytime soon. We've been having weather in the 70's for the past few days. (Richmond, VA)

Post Thanks / Like
    HI Nita
    I guess the New England states have had a dump of snow for Thanksgiving. It makes it really hard for traveling. In Ontario there was some snow around Ottawa our capital. But not too too Much. Misty