Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Question on craftshows

Has anyone heard from crafters that have entered shows lately. Moneywise I mean. Did they do well or horrible ? I have my ist show Nov. 1 & just wondered how crafters were doing. Asked the same question on my facebook page & got no answers.My 2nd & last show is Dec 4 & 5. Hope they turn out decent. I have a Drs apt Oct 30. Will let you know how it turns out. Feeling MUCH better. I also am getting a new little girl kitten for my Oreo(me to). Loves to cuddle too. She is a calico. Never had one of those.I may call her Cookie or Jelly Bean or something else too.It's 11:30 & I have my final shopping trip for Christmas supplies tomorrow.Have most of my boxes almost filled now. Just have to finish up some half finished ones & some Angel ornaments I found on Pintrest made from wine corks & ribbon.Have a nice evening & day tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not heard any in my area - looking forward to hearing from others!

Post Thanks / Like
    My only experience with craft shows is when I set up to sell my jewelry. I've never tried selling crochet though. But, that being said, I find that there are a lot of people that go to craft shows to see what everyone else is doing and they will say they can make it themselves. I think that is rude to say where the artist can hear you but then lots of people are rude now days. I wish you good luck with your craft show. I do think it depends on what kind of items you are selling too though.
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry! I forgot to say what I make & sell. I make Christmas wreaths, centerpieces, arrangements, glass jars with scenes in them & a few ornaments.Been doing it for almost 20 yrs. I used to do one very lg show & 2 small ones. I do the two small now. I downsized about four yrs ago. The lg one was just too much for me.These others are much smaller & more personal. The restrooms are also much closer. A very important point.ha!~ha!I have most of it done but have to finish a few & make a couple of taller arr. Shopped for the last supplies today with my daughter so you know what I'll be doing for the next week or so.Finishing & packing.