Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    Hi Theresa
    Where are you located, northern states. If so we are not too far apart. We live near the shore of Lake Erie, about a 2 hour drive to Detroit. Just moved this far West in April so haven't had a winter here yet. My daughter says that there much snow here. Ha!! We will wait and see.............Misty
    Hey Misty, yes I live in a "northern" state but at the southern end. I'm in Illinois and when I lived in Chicago, we and our Michigan friends got considerable amounts of snow. Now I'm at the southern tip of the state, an hour from the Kentucky border so we don't see nearly as much. If you've never experienced a northern state winter, you're in for a surprise!

Post Thanks / Like
    When it starts snowing, come see me in Florida.
    Pam

3. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not ready yet for winter. We get about six months of it. From about the end of October to about the beginning of May or middle. I feel it getting colder. I don't like the blowing winds and icy conditions of winter. I do however like the beauty of it though.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not ready for winter, the older I get the more I dread the cold. Thank goodness I don't have to get out except to go to the Dr. We shouldn't have any snow for another month. But around here you xan go 4or 5 years without snow then get alot all at once.

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Fall has arrived and I awoke to temps in the 50s. I am in sweats today. It's cozy but I am not looking forward to the coming winter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never ever!!!!

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I donot like snow or even cold weather. I did live in South. Africa for a awhile and would love to be there again during Canadian Winter.How ever I guess we donot always have a choice as to where we live but we adjust and love i it because this is where God has us for now. But please donot snow yet!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The first time I tried to drive in snow I was 18 and on my way to work. Turned the corner and spinned completely around. I slowly drove back home and called into work SCARED. My boss let me stay home but everyone else had to be to work because they had all lived back east at one time or another. That is the first and last time I had to worry about snow. My 26 year old son has never seen snow and the only way he will is if he drives himself to Flagstaff, AZ.

13. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do get homesick each fall and miss the snow. Was raised on a farm and loved the sleigh rides and other fall/winter
    activities. Couldn't wait for grandmother to give us a big dishpan and let us get snow for snow ice cream.
    Wonderful peaceful days.

Jewels/Julie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so not looking forward to the snow. I hibernate mostly unless i need to go to drs appointments. I make hubby do most of the food shopping. Here in southern Maine we get buried!