Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sonnetta

Post Thanks / Like

Sonnetta

Does anyone have an update for sonnetta? I haven't been on in a while. How is she doing? Send her my prayers.
    Thx
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Check out the thread titled "test results."

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You, I will.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi.Heidi.
    I.am.doing.fine...I.just.updated.everything.on.tes t.results.the.other.day..Next.Friday.will.be.the.b ig.day.that.I.get.my.other.leg.done..My.other.leg. is.doing.really.well...I.still.get.light.headed.at .times.so.the.doctor.put.me.on.a.medication.for.it .that.I.have.to.take.when..I.get.dizzy..My.blood.s ugar.went.down.2.points.since.she.changed.my.meds. ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta
    I am so glad to hear you are hanging in there. I will be praying that your next surgery goes well too. I haven't been on in a while and I saw your post. I just wanted to ck up on you. We crafters have to stick together ya know.....Right? Prayers and hugs coming your way. The Good LORD will get us thru. He always does.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank.you..Myra..You.are.right...It.is.so.nice.to. have.such.wonderful.friends.on.here..I.don't.get.o n.much.lately.due.to.so.many.appointments,starting .christmas.gifts,having.procedures,and.on.top.of.i t.as.you.can.see.my.computer.don't.want.to.do.what .I.want..My.spacer.don't.work.and.half.the.time.it .is.slow.but.I.try.to.get.on.when.I.can.because.I. don't.want.to.lose.touch.with..my.new.friends..God .bless.you.and.thank.you.again.for.your.thoughts.a nd.prayers