Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: test.results

Post Thanks / Like

test.results

Just.wanted.to.let.everyone.know.that.my.test.resu lt.on.my.right.leg,came.back..It.was.successful.an d.there.are.no.clots.or.infections.and.the.blood.i s.flowing.good.in.that.leg...
    I.have.to.go.tomorrow.to.get.my.back.procedure.don e.then.on.the.31st.I.have.to.get.my.left.leg.done. .It.is.going.to.be.a.long.month.for.me.One.good.th ing.is.that.I.usually.ride.the.carts.at.walmart.be cause.my.leg.muscles.get.weak.and.they.start.shaki ng.so.I.can.do.that.when.I.go.to.the.store.on.Frid ay.
    My.daughter.had.her.back.done.on.Tuesday.and.she.i s.doing.good.Just.a.matter.of.letting.it.heal.and. the.pain.going.away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, so glad to hear that. I just wrote you a little message on your "prayers needed " thread. I am praying for your health. God bless.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, great to hear the test results have come back good for you so far!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great news on your tests. You're in my prayers, Sonnetta.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank.you.all.so.much.for.all.your.prayers..God.is .working..I.went.to.the.doctor.yesterday.and.I.los t.9.pounds.since.I.last.saw.her.and.she.looked.at. my.leg.and.it.is.doing.really.well...She..said.tha t.after.I.get.the.other.leg.done.we.will.see.how.i t.does.and.if.it.don't.swell.at.all.and.it.does.as .well.as.the.other.leg.I.might.be.able.to.lower.my .water.pill.and.not.take.it.as.often...My.blood.su gar.is.doing.well.too..God.is.helping..me.and.I.th ank.Him.from.the.bottom.of.my.heart..I.know.there. is.still.a.ways.to.go..but.He.is.slowly.helping.me ..My.parkinson's.hasn't.changed.it.is.still.gettin g.worse.on.the.right.side.and.I.am.weak.on.that.si de.and.a.little.weak.on.the.left..but.I.know.it.is .only.temporary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 08-24-2017 at 05:05 PM.