Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Prayers.needed

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers.needed

I.am.going.in.for.a.procedure.on.my.legs.on.Thursd ay.of.next.week..They.are.doing..one.at.a.time.The .doctor.did.some.tests.and.found.that.I.have..sign ificant.decrease.of.blood.flow.in.both.legs.so.the y.will.have.to.reroute..the.blood.to.the.good.vein s..also.I.went.to.my.neurologist.and.my.parkinsons .is.getting.worse.in.my.right.side..I.know.the.Lor d.will.give.me.the.strength..to.endure.and.keep.on .He.has.so.far..I.am.just.so.glad.I.have.my.crafts .as.they..keep.me.from.shaking.so.much.when.I.use. my.hands.and.they.relax.me..
    Also,at.the.state.fair.a.ride.malfuntioned.and.kil led.one.and.injured.7.more..Please.keep.the.famili es.of.the.victims.in.your.prayers.and.keep.the.fam ily.of.the.18.year.old.who.lost.his.life..Thank.yo u.and.God.bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta for sharing with us. Keeping you and the other families in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, you are so brave! Best of luck on your surgeries and I'll keep you and those families in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank.you.for.your.prayers..I.know.that.God.is.in. control.of.all.things..The.funeral.for.the.18.year old.that.died.on.the.fair.ride.will.be.Tuesday..Th e.family.is.really.taking.it.hard.so.they.need.all .the..prayers.they.can.get...They.had.just.gotten. back.from.niagra.falls.the.day.before.and.the.next .day.went.to.the.fair.to.have.fun.and.never.came.b ack..Three.people.are.still.in.critical.condition. and.2.are.stabilized.One.is.home.but.has.to.wear.a .neck.brace...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    You have a strong Faith. Prayed for you and the families.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, you are in my prayers. May the peace of God rest upon you. I'm interceding for the other families too!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank.you.butterflyrose..I.may.be.going.through.so me.rough.times.but.those.families.and.the.hurt.vic tims.and.the.family.of.the.18.year.old.are.going.t hrough.far.worse.and.they.really.need.the.Lord.rig ht.now.for.comfort.and.healing..Right.now.I.want.t o.see.them.healed.and.comforted...I.know.the.Lord. is.going.to.pull.me.through.and.help.me.endure..He .is.a.good.God..My.thoughts.right.now.are.for.thos e.families.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. Sonnetta I will pray for you and your doctors, and for the success of the surgery and your recovery. I saw the story of the fair accident on television. Such a shame. I have been praying for them and will continue to pray for them. Your faith is amazingly unselfish. Thank you for thinking of others.
    Love, hugs and prayers coming your way.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank.you.for.your.prayers.Mary..I.have.my.procedu re.tomorrow.morning.at.11

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome Sonnetta! I've asked the Lord to give you a double portion of blessings. I pray increase over your life...in every area. Your concern for others will not go unrewarded. PM me if you desire to chat. (((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!