Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Prayers.needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Sonnetta. How did the procedure on your back go? Let us know when you can. Love and prayers coming your way.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello.everyone..I.am.back.home.from.my.back.proced ure..He.did.a.little.bit.more.this.time.and.used.a .highe.heat.on.the.nerves.to.burn.them..I.am.a.lit tle.whoozy.from.the.anesthetic.and.I.had.to.take.a .pain.pill.I.am.a.little.sore.and.it.is.hard.to.si t.right.now..I.have.my.boyfriend.and.daughter.help ing.me.She.made.supper.tonight.and..he.has.been.he lping.get.around.when.I.need.to..I.hate.being.such .a.bother.to.everyone.but.I.know.that.God.will.ble ss.them.for.helping...I.thank.God.for.pulling.me.t hrough.and.for.bringing.such.wonderful.people.in.m y.life..I.also.thank.him.for.a.wonderful.doctor.an d.nurses.and.guiding.them...I.have.to.go.the.31st. to.get.my.other.leg.done..

Post Thanks / Like
    That is such wonderful news, Sonnetta! God is so very good to those who follow Him. And He will continue to bless you. I will continue to pray for your recovery and for your next procedure. May God continue to bless you.

Mary