Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Prayers.needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. It's 1:30pm here in NJ and the sun is shining brightly. The temperature is about 83 which isn't bad, but I don't go out much. I want to tell Sonnetta that I prayed for her today to ask the Lord to lessen your pain and to help you recover quickly and completely. Please keep us informed and let us know how you are doing and feeling so we can pray for something specific.
    Will talk to you soon.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello.everyone.
    I.am.home.now..I.got.home.about.1:00...They.wrappe d.my.leg.with.3.layers.of.wrapping.that.I.have.to. keep.on.for.24.to.48.hours.then.I.have.to.wear.kne e.hi.support.stockings.and.wrap.an.ace.bandage.aro und.the.top.of.my.leg.for.6.weeks..I.cannot.do.any .heavy.lifting.and.I.have.to.walk.every.hour.for.5 .min.at.a.time..I.am.not.to.be.on.my.feet.very.lon g.and.I.am.not.to.sit.for.more.then.an.hour..I.hav e.to.go.Monday.and.get.another.scan.done.to.make.s ure.there.are.no.clots..They.did.the.right.leg.thi s.time.and.in.about.a.week.or..two.they.will.do.th e.left.leg.which.is.the.worse.one..I.have.to.go.on .the.18th.and.have.a.nerve.ablation.done.in.my.low er.back..My.pain.doctor.is.going.to.do.both.sides. at.once.this.time.so.I.am.going.to.be.pretty.sore. I.just.want.to.thank.the.Lord.for.helping.me.throu gh.today.as.they.did.not.give.me.any.sedative.or.a nything..They.just.numbed.the.leg...I.could.not.ha ve.gotten.through.without.Him..The.nurses.are.so.w onderful.and.I.really.like.my.doctor.he.has.a.warm .bubbly.personality.and.loves.to.joke.and.he.makes .sure.you.are.ok.He.is.my.new.heart.doctor.too..I. really.like.him..My.blood.pressure.when.they.were. done.was.202/73.but.they.just.told.me.to.come.home.and.relax.an d.it.would.go.down..It.is.down.now..Thank.you.so.m uch.for.your.thoughts.and.prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Lord! Your procedure went well. Now, take care, relax and allow your loving family to pamper you. You deserve it!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are home, Sonnetta. The Lord is so good and He loves to answer prayers. You are having a lot done in a relatively short period of time, so keep leaning on our Heavenly Father. He will get you through. I will continue to pray for you. Rest now. Blessings to you and your family. Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta. How are you feeling?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hi Sonnetta. How are you feeling?
    I.am.doing.ok...I.went.and.got.a.scan.on.my.leg.do ne.today.to.check.for.clots..The.technician.said.s he.couldn't.see.anything.but.a.regular.doctor.has. to.check.it..I.am.well.pleased.at.the.results.of.t he.procedure..I.haven't.had.any.leg.cramps.since.i t.was.done,my.leg.no.longer.is.sore.to.touch.exept .the.side.he.went.in.at.,and.I.have.had.no.swellin g..The.only.discomfort.I.have.is.the.feeling.I.get .when.the.bad.vein.in.my.leg.continues.to.shrink.a nd.disappear.It.don't.actually.hurt.it.just.aches. when.it.does.it...I.am.just.waiting.to.hear.when.h e.will.be.doing.the.next.one..In.three.days.I.can. slowly.get.back.to.doing.some.things.and.slowly.ge t.back.to.being.on.it.longer..I.have.to.wear.the.s upport.stocking.and.ace.bandage.for.6.weeks.but.ca n.remove.it.at.night..Thank.you.for.your.prayers.. God.does.answer.prayer...On.the.18th.I.have.to.go. and.have.my.back.done.They.are.going.to.do.a.nerve .ablation.so.that.I.can.get.some.relief.from.the.b ack.pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure the ache will stop soon and 6 weeks will pass very soon. Please be careful and don't do too much too soon. Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I will continue to pray for you. Love and prayers - - Mary

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sonnetta,
    I am just now seeing this post and am so happy your leg procedure went well. I am praying for your back procedure to ease your back pain. Please let us know how it goes, when you are able. My prayers also go out to the family who lost the 18 year old at the fair and all of those injured as well. Our Lord hears all of our prayers and will answer them.
    ~~ In Christian love, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hello Sonnetta,
    I am just now seeing this post and am so happy your leg procedure went well. I am praying for your back procedure to ease your back pain. Please let us know how it goes, when you are able. My prayers also go out to the family who lost the 18 year old at the fair and all of those injured as well. Our Lord hears all of our prayers and will answer them.
    ~~ In Christian love, Jo
    Thank.you.Jo..Today.I.am.able.to.be.on.it.more..I. had.my.leg.scan.done.monday.and.everything.is.good .so.far.because.I.have.not.heard.anything.I.am.wai ting.to.hear.when.they.will.do.the.other.one..I.ju st.have.to.keep.my.leg.wrapped.and.wear.the.suppor t.hose.for.5.more.weeks.but.can.take.it.off.to.go. sswimming.and.at.night..I.am.just.slowly.going.to. get.back.to.doing.things..I.do.something.then.sit. with.my.leg.up.then.do.something.else..Today.I.am. doing.laundry..I.can.tell.a.slight.difference.in.t he.leg.already..They.said.I.will.notice.a.big.impr ovement.in.about.6.weeks..Have.a.wonderful.and.ble ssed.day
    Your.sister.in.Christ
    Sonnetta

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta,

So glad to hear that you are recovering in a progressively good way!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!