Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Needing more prayers!

Please pray for my son Jim. He was riding his bike with a small group and the biker in front of him fell and Jim ran into or over him and Jim went over the handle bars and broke his collar bone. The bike is OK but he isn't. The ER doctor says he needs surgery. I will post more on that later after things get settled down.

Then I have a problem with my Facebook acct. I am blocked out of it for some reason and can't sign in for 90 days. When it rains it really pours!!! I didn't know anything about Jim's accident on Monday until Thursday because of my facebook problem. Then I discovered I had 2 Facebook accts Then a friend came over to help me and we ended up creating a 3rd one! I don't understand why All my friends and other family didn't know I couldn't get emails. I don't know what else can happen! And now I can't even sign into Facebook for 90 days.!
    Thanks for your prayers . redhead/Patty

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for letting us know - and my best to your son for a safe and speedy recovery! I know facebook can be frustrating. I have two accounts and it seems they are linked, so that when I wanted to delete my personal account I was afraid I'd delete my business account too, so I chose just to let it stand. And of course you can't call someone in "customer service" to get help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for your son Jim's speedy recovery. And for your Facebook probs. Hope everything works out ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lord, place Your healing hand upon redhead Patty's son Jim. Thank You. Patty's son Jim has a broken collar bone from a bike accident.

Post Thanks / Like
    Update on my son! He has already been riding that bike.... 20 miles the first day and 40+ yesterday! I believe he is going to be able to ride in the Rain Ride (Ride Across Indiana) again this year! He says he feels fine! I guess that is his reward for staying in tip-top shape! This will be the first time all 3 of my sons will ride in the Rain Ride. I am so proud of the 3 of them!!! (I managed to get on here again even tho I didn't sign in in the usual way). redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty,
    So sorry to hear hear what happened to your son.I'll say a prayer for him. How are you doing last I talked to you you had dropped your pill box and had to go looking for it and you had a Dr appoint and I wondered if you was ok. I haven't seen you until this message. Hope all is better now. Coco. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear that. I never heard of that ride hope they win. Xoxo . Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    Glad your son is doing better.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for Jim

Quote Originally Posted by ging36ging View Post
    Glad to hear that. I never heard of that ride hope they win. Xoxo . Sue
    Hi Patty,
    Awning prayers for your son. Sounds like he is riding his bike again Did his collar bone heal that quickly? I guess when your young you heal quick. Hope your doing ok. Sue H