Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Please pray for my grandson Caiden and my daughter and her son

My grandson Caiden will be going into the hospital in Akron on Wednesday. He is having some surgery done. Because of his disease he is losing all his teeth so they are going to surgically put some teeth in so he can eat. They will fall out just like baby teeth when his bigger ones start coming in. I believe it is an out patient.
    My daughter is having some problems with her ex and needs a lot of prayer and so does her son. I pray her ex will return to the Lord and stop doing the things he is doing and will start doing what is right.

Post Thanks / Like
    sonnette, I am so sorry to hear this. But I am blessed to pray for you and your family. I have prayed for you today and will continue to do so.

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
    - **Romans‬ *15:13‬ *NASB

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your prayers. It means so much. Caiden has not been gaining the weight because he can't eat a lot of the foods because of his teeth so they are hoping this will help him. One thing about him is that no matter what he goes through he is happy and joyful and is so playful. He is always smiling. He is a good example for us during the times that we go through something. I am so proud of him. He is my little angel as well as all my other grandchildren. The Lord has truly blessed me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I said a prayer for Caiden and your daughter and her ex and her son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, How sad to hear of your grandson. Caiden what a pretty name. My Prayers for all of them are sent. You also my friend comforting Hugs as well as Gramma Prayers. God Bless, Keep us posted TY.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    My grandson Caiden will be going into the hospital in Akron on Wednesday. He is having some surgery done. Because of his disease he is losing all his teeth so they are going to surgically put some teeth in so he can eat. They will fall out just like baby teeth when his bigger ones start coming in. I believe it is an out patient.
    My daughter is having some problems with her ex and needs a lot of prayer and so does her son. I pray her ex will return to the Lord and stop doing the things he is doing and will start doing what is right.
    Hi Sonnetta,
    How are things going? How is your family?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Sonnetta,
    How are things going? How is your family?
    Hi Jean. I had some problems with my sugar today. It dropped real low. Other then that I am not as stressed out as I was. I did have some blood work and the doctor called and said that my kidney function was low and it has her concerned so she wants me to have it done again just to see if it stays low. If it does she will order further tests to find out what is going on. The grandkids are fine so far. Tomorrow Caiden will be going to the hospital in the morning to have some teeth put in. He was here Sunday with his sister and he is just a happy little fellow. He was showing me a dance that my son calls the Caiden dance. He is such a great example for all of us because he don't let anything get him down. My daughter is having some major problems with her ex and had to call the sheriff on him twice already. Her fiance' moved in with her to protect her and my grandson. They are to go to court again on April 14th. I just wish people would get along peaceably and do the right things. Thank you for asking Jean. It means so much to me to have so many wonderful friends on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Caiden is home and the surgery went well. They didn't put the teeth in there they will do it in the dentist's office. They prepared the gums for them and also shaved his two fang teeth in the front and capped and filled a couple of other ones. My son said he was eating really good, a lot better then he ever had. His ex told him that Caiden was eating her out of house and home while he was at her house and when he came to my son's yesterday he ate quite a bit there too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news. Take care of yourself also.