Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb yarn-centric podcast

Hi.
    I don't know if any of you ever have listened to or watched a podcast. There was a huge rush of knitting podcasts from 2007 to 2009, but not many crochet-centered ones. Hooked for Life by Mary Beth Temple and "The Yarn Thing Podcast" by Marly Bird were the only ones that stayed around for a while.

So, for those who don't know, a podcast is a radio or video show that is made my anyone who has anything to say and isn't afraid of a mic or a camera. Most yarn-centered craft podcasts are about designers, products, things people are making, yarn that is being used, etc. It's a way to have a bit of entertainment and meet a community.

I have started a podcast. I have only 2 epidsodes up, so I'm still just gaining my footing on how to do it, what to say, and what is interesting to the audience. If anyone is interested in watching, please follow this link. I would love to hear from you and what you think about my crochet projects, etc.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could you post the link? I would like to listen! I've been considering starting a podcast to go with my video tutorials but I've been to unsure of where to go or where to start. I'm also worried about being in front of the camera rather than behind it and having just my hands in view. I definitely want to support others who are brave enough to actually do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops nevermind. I just found the link in the text. It was hard to see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know what you think? It's early-days yet, but I hope I'm heading in the right direction!

As to your idea for a podcast! Go for it! We need more crochet podcasts!

Quote Originally Posted by KB Crochet View Post
    Could you post the link? I would like to listen! I've been considering starting a podcast to go with my video tutorials but I've been to unsure of where to go or where to start. I'm also worried about being in front of the camera rather than behind it and having just my hands in view. I definitely want to support others who are brave enough to actually do it!