Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

New Roll Call for the Night Owls/Daytime Chat 32

It's time to start anew in the new year! What better way than to begin with a new Roll Call! Welcome! Grab a favorite drink/snack and chat away!

(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Thanks Happy335 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies,

I pray that your day is blessed with goodness, grace and mercy. Giving thanks to God for all that He has done!

GOOD NEWS! My first great-grandchild was born in December 2016. A great-granddaughter! She is so precious and lovable. And can you believe it; we share the Same Birthday! So in between celebrating my birthday, we traveled to see her on her birthday. I brought lots of gifts to welcome her to our family and the world. I also had the opportunity to bless her through prayer. I'd been shopping for her weeks prior in preparation for her arrival. She is the daughter of my first grandchild, my grandson! Her mom is doing well and was thrilled with her birth and arrival! Looking forward to knowing and spending time with my great-granddaughter, a new generation!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your great grandchild

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening ladies
    What a glorious day in the Lord. Even though I have been down sick with the stomach flu and a cold I am so thankful that the Lord keeps me going. I finished my bobble cowl. My next project is either a shawl, a blanket , or doll clothes and play food. I have been doing a lot of crochet lately to help with all the stress. God has helped me too. I am getting ready for my craft shows in the spring.
    We have been planning what to do with the extra bedroom when the relative moves out. We are going to put 2 twin beds in there with a night stand and lamp in between them, a dresser and a tv. first we are going to paint the walls a tan color and clean the carpets. It is going to look so nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am Larisa! I am working on the filet bedspread.
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie and Sonnetta!

Hi Larisa! What color is the bedspread? I hope you have a good day too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Good evening ladies
    What a glorious day in the Lord. Even though I have been down sick with the stomach flu and a cold I am so thankful that the Lord keeps me going. I finished my bobble cowl. My next project is either a shawl, a blanket , or doll clothes and play food. I have been doing a lot of crochet lately to help with all the stress. God has helped me too. I am getting ready for my craft shows in the spring.
    We have been planning what to do with the extra bedroom when the relative moves out. We are going to put 2 twin beds in there with a night stand and lamp in between them, a dresser and a tv. first we are going to paint the walls a tan color and clean the carpets. It is going to look so nice.
    I pray that you're feeling better at this time. God bless you. That bobble cowl sounds beautiful and certainly will keep you warm. How exciting it must be...getting ready for craft shows! Sounds like you're planning for a cozy guest room...enjoy decorating in the future!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies,

It's a cool partly cloudy day with the sun showing its face more and more as the day grows older. A perfect day to relax and tool about my home. Doing a few chores, watching movies, reading, watching videos and enjoying some tasty food!

Thursday...A Birthday Celebration!

We celebrated my youngest child's birthday. With great joy, I decorated the kitchen for her celebration. Tiffany blue, black and white were the colors I used. Blue crepe paper streamers adorned the entryway to the kitchen and also the entryway from the garage. Black birthday banner was in place! The central island was decorated with tiffany blue tablecloth, zebra striped plates and napkins and glasses.

Surprises upon returning home after a full day of work were in store for her! My older daughter and I went shopping/pick-up for the last items needed. We picked up her custom-ordered cupcakes in tiffany blue/white polka dots with sugar sprinkles and dinner from Mexican Inn. A quick stop by Ross is where I found the most beautiful white tray with an underlay of Victorian-style lace. An item I'd heard her mention that she needed to buy! All her other gifts had been bought weeks/days ahead and waiting! With much laughter, chatter and tears(a few gifts brought tears) we had a most wonderful time celebrating my lovely daughter's birthday. She is a real jewel!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am working on the white bedspread.
    How are you today?
    It is Sunday and I do not work today!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן