Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Prayers needed

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers needed

As you all know my daughter is having problems with her ex. It is causing a lot of stress and the stress is causing my blood sugar, blood pressure and parkinson symptoms to get worse and it is causing me to feel weak. I am struggling to keep my sugar level in the area it should be and my shakiness is getting worse. Also my pain level is up in the hip area. God has helped me to stay active and I am not letting satan get me down. I am fighting as hard as I can and I know one day I will claim victory over all of it. I want to thank the Lord ahead of time for the healing and I want to thank all of my wonderful friends here ahead of time for your prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, you are in my prayers. You are more than a conquer through Christ Jesus! Be still and know that I am God. God cares for you. This is scripture. Receive it and Be Healed in Jesus' Name. Amen(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

3. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prayed for you.

5. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I have been praying especially about your stress I know others are also hang in there Jesus knows what you need!!!! Love you Winnie

7. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post