Annette, I can't find your 1st letter from quite a while back. I think it is in the big box of envelopes of crocheted squares and I will look for it again as soon as I can. I can't find the list here on line for members names...the whole crochettalk thing has been changed and I don't like it. I can't find things like I did before. I am trying to find your screen name. and if I could find the list of members names I could look it up.

Anyway I wanted to let you know I got your letter and was really glad to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing really good now. I fell on May 20th and broke my wrist. I am home now and able to care for myself. I am in rehab for the wrist and slowly making progress. I was able to chain a few stitches and do a few single crochet stitches. My hand is slowly coming back I think.

I got a report of good news about my cancer...from the follow-up apptmt with the surgeon ....so glad the cancer is gone and I don't have to see her for a year. I will try to write to you soon. Your friend, redhead/ Patty