Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Thank you Myra. I stopped taking them like I was told to do but I am still pretty weak. I feel a little better then yesterday but still can't do much. I believe with all my heart that God will help me through and I will start feeling better. I was in bed at 10 again last night and the night before it was 9:30. Our weather here is still pretty nice. It is in the 70's but is supposed to cool off in the 60's by tomorrow. My grandson's birthday is Sunday so I am hoping I feel better then today. He will be 9 years old. They grow up so fast. Then on the 19th my youngest granddaughter will be 2 years old. Her brother just turned 3 in August. I have 3 other grandchildren that I don't get to see and I don't know why. they are 2 boys and a girl. The two boys are 5 and 6 and the little girl will be 2. I miss all of my friends on here. I hope I can get back on more often soon. I have been working on my crafts except for one day. I pray for all those who live where the hurricane is hitting. I pray the good Lord keeps you all safe.
    Dear Sonnetta,
    Thank You for your reply. I too know the good Lord will be there to help you along. I pray for your healing and hope you feel better for your grandson's birthday. I have 2 granddaughters..one is 16 and her sister is 1 1/2 with another sister on the way. I also have a 5 year old grandson. They all live a long ways away so i don't get to see them. I do make them things and when I get done with the new baby stuff I will try to figure out how to post some pictures. I am fairly new to your forum, but really enjoy reading what's new and seeing the beautiful things you all have made. Until next time wishing you and all of those here on.CT.
    Myra
    PS: I would like to ask for prayers for my son and his family, as they live in Florida and my son works out in the Gulf. Thank You in advance.
    Last edited by heidi89; 10-07-2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: I forgot to ask for prayers

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Thank you Myra. I stopped taking them like I was told to do but I am still pretty weak. I feel a little better then yesterday but still can't do much. I believe with all my heart that God will help me through and I will start feeling better. I was in bed at 10 again last night and the night before it was 9:30. Our weather here is still pretty nice. It is in the 70's but is supposed to cool off in the 60's by tomorrow. My grandson's birthday is Sunday so I am hoping I feel better then today. He will be 9 years old. They grow up so fast. Then on the 19th my youngest granddaughter will be 2 years old. Her brother just turned 3 in August. I have 3 other grandchildren that I don't get to see and I don't know why. they are 2 boys and a girl. The two boys are 5 and 6 and the little girl will be 2. I miss all of my friends on here. I hope I can get back on more often soon. I have been working on my crafts except for one day. I pray for all those who live where the hurricane is hitting. I pray the good Lord keeps you all safe.
    Dear Sonnetta,
    Thank You for your reply. I too know the good Lord will be there to help you along. I pray for your healing and hope you feel better for your grandson's birthday. I have 2 granddaughters..one is 16 and her sister is 1 1/2 with another sister on the way. I also have a 5 year old grandson. They all live a long ways away so i don't get to see them. I do make them things and when I get done with the new baby stuff I will try to figure out how to post some pictures. I am fairly new to your forum, but really enjoy reading what's new and seeing the beautiful things you all have made. Until next time wishing you and all of those here on.CT the best.
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    No, in fact the sent her to a different Nursing home about a 100 miles away from where she was. They did it without even telling me. They are suppose to contact me about anything they do. But you can't fight the government.
    I am praying God will take her home. Why she has lived this long I don't know.
    Thank you Jean Marie for asking. God Bless You