Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww hi Patty how are you? How is your wrist doing?? You are a permanent person on my prayer list but I'm sure I would remember you without a list. Love you sooooo much Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, well I was back in the hospital in July but got out in time to go on vacation with my girls and grandsons 😊😊 We had good weather and a great time. The lung dr started me on oxygen while I was in the hospital so I was on it for the first time and first time having to take it on vacation. It was a challenge but the Lord worked everything out for His glory. I also had to have a sleep study and I do have sleep apnea. Now I have to do another study to find out what Cpap machine I need. I had an epidural on both sides of my spine today I'm praying this will help a lot with the back and leg pain. I have an echocardiagram on Thursday praying for good results there. The reason I was started on oxygen my oxy levels would fall and heart rate would be high with the slightest exertion. If everything checks out ok after all these teats' oh I also have to have a new lung function test and lung scan, that will let then know if there has been more damage to my lungs, I want to start the respiratory rehab program so I can hopefully get my stamina built up too. Thank you for thinking of me. Praying for you and your husband love you 💖💖
    Hello to everyone!!!!
    I should have made this a new thread but I forgot then was too tired to redo it so in case you are wanting to know this is what's happening now. Thank you all for your prayers love Winnie

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi purpledabbler,
    How is your shoulder and your other arm after having surgeries on them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Thank you. The healing of my pacemaker. I will have about 6 more weeks of recovery and than I can do things as usual I am hoping. Have a stress test Sept.26. I have to be careful no infections and that the wires don't come out of my heart for the pacemaker. They need time to heal in tight. Thank you again for your prayers and concern.

Was also looking for news about Roe. glad to see she is doing will. God bless you Jean.
    Hi Susie Ann,
    Let us know how your stress test goes.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ging36ging,
    Sue, let us know how your foot is after you can take the boot off from having the achilles tendon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Winnie 2013 - How's your breathing problems?

mash52 - How's your brother-in-law w/the spots on his lungs and coughing up blood, etc. and his wife who wasn't eating or sleeping much?

LI Roe - How are you doing after having Skin Cancer Surgery?

redhead - Are your fingers getting to be not so stiff that you can crochet?

Susie Ann - I'm thinking that you asked for prayer but I'm not remembering what for?

If there's anybody else that I missed just add your name and let us know how you are doing.
    Hi Jean, I have been crocheting almost since I came home from the nursing home and all the home nurses did their thing and stopped coming. I still can't make a fist with that hand . It will when I put my hand in the heating pad for a while but slowly opens up again. It feels stiff in the morning and when the heating pad isn't used. The rehab doctor says it will probably take up to 2 years for it to be well totally.( IF it gets well I say.) AT least I can use it some and I have home exercises to keep doing and I can crochet and do other crafts at least. I'm glad Roe is doing. better.
    Last edited by redhead; 10-05-2016 at 05:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    HEY ALL! I have been stuck on the weather channel all day because of the hurricane and was wondering if any of our friends live in the path of that hurricane? I AM HOPING EVERYONE WILL BE SAFELY OUT OF IT'S WAY. I don't know any names but will be praying for all who are in it's path. God please watch over everyone. redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been pretty sick. Two weeks ago I got a cough and wheezing in my chest. I went to the doctor on Monday and he said it could be a little touch of pneumonia, bronchitis or the start of copd. He gave me some medications but the medications is making me feel worse then when I went in. I have been in bed by 10 pm which is unusual for me. I usually stay up and watch the news at 11. I just feel like someone drained the strength out of me. I have no strength to do anything. I was told to stop taking them after today and see if that helps. I have never felt so bad before. I saw a doctor that never saw me before and don't know much about my history. My regular doctor was not in. I had to struggle to help close up the pool today. I am praying that God will help me feel better in the next few days. He has helped me before and I know he will help me again. I hope you are all well. That is one reason I have not been on much the last few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sonnetta,
    I hope you start to feel better, I will be praying for you.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by heidi89 View Post
    Dear Sonnetta,
    I hope you start to feel better, I will be praying for you.

Myra
    Thank you Myra. I stopped taking them like I was told to do but I am still pretty weak. I feel a little better then yesterday but still can't do much. I believe with all my heart that God will help me through and I will start feeling better. I was in bed at 10 again last night and the night before it was 9:30. Our weather here is still pretty nice. It is in the 70's but is supposed to cool off in the 60's by tomorrow. My grandson's birthday is Sunday so I am hoping I feel better then today. He will be 9 years old. They grow up so fast. Then on the 19th my youngest granddaughter will be 2 years old. Her brother just turned 3 in August. I have 3 other grandchildren that I don't get to see and I don't know why. they are 2 boys and a girl. The two boys are 5 and 6 and the little girl will be 2. I miss all of my friends on here. I hope I can get back on more often soon. I have been working on my crafts except for one day. I pray for all those who live where the hurricane is hitting. I pray the good Lord keeps you all safe.