Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How are you doing?

Winnie 2013 - How's your breathing problems?

mash52 - How's your brother-in-law w/the spots on his lungs and coughing up blood, etc. and his wife who wasn't eating or sleeping much?

LI Roe - How are you doing after having Skin Cancer Surgery?

redhead - Are your fingers getting to be not so stiff that you can crochet?

Susie Ann - I'm thinking that you asked for prayer but I'm not remembering what for?

If there's anybody else that I missed just add your name and let us know how you are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jean Marie;189595]Winnie 2013 - How's your breathing problems?

mash52 - How's your brother-in-law w/the spots on his lungs and coughing up blood, etc. and his wife who wasn't eating or sleeping much?

LI Roe - How are you doing after having Skin Cancer Surgery?

redhead - Are your fingers getting to be not so stiff that you can crochet?

Susie Ann - I'm thinking that you asked for prayer but I'm not remembering what for?

If there's anybody else that I missed just add your name and let us know how you are doing.[/QUOTE]

Hi, It's Roe. I have been doing very well after surgery, no pain at all, they did inject me with a time release pain med and I have oral meds to take if needed but so far, nothing. I am going to the drs office today so the nurse can remove the drain bulb. Have a follow-up next week with the surgeon but as of now, have not heard about the lymph node biopsy, should hear this week, hopefully. Some of the stitches are dissolvable (have three incisions) so those will go away by themselves, the other, which was like four inches of stitches, will be taken out at a later date and the stitch for the drain bulb comes out today. I am mobile with the arm, dr said to keep it moving but not lift anything heavy. So I am just being careful. Fortunately, I am right handed (surgery was on my left arm) so it hasn't been too bad. Thank you for asking about all of us. When I get the results of the lymph node biopsy, I will let everyone know. Take care and have a great day.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. The healing of my pacemaker. I will have about 6 more weeks of recovery and than I can do things as usual I am hoping. Have a stress test Sept.26. I have to be careful no infections and that the wires don't come out of my heart for the pacemaker. They need time to heal in tight. Thank you again for your prayers and concern.

Was also looking for news about Roe. glad to see she is doing will. God bless you Jean.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi petrarico,
    How are you doing after having surgery on both knees?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat,
    How is your sister doing? Was she able to go back to Fosterburg Terrace? Is she eating and taking her medicine yet?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    How is your daughter doing with her ex? and How is your youngest grandson Caiden? Is he eating better?

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Sonnetta,
    How is your daughter doing with her ex? and How is your youngest grandson Caiden? Is he eating better?

Jean Marie
    Hello Jean, Caiden has to have another feeding button put in. He is still not eating like he should so they think he may have to go back to being fed through the feeding button along with solid food. They just don't know why he is not eating or gaining weight. Some days he eats good and other days he don't. He ate some beans and potato salad at the birthday party on Saturday.
    As for my daughter it is just getting worse for her. She really needs prayer. It is stressing us all out and because of it my health is getting worse. She has an attorney now but has to pay him a certain amount before he will take it to court. Her ex and his friend are now threatening her and scaring my grandson. I went to the doctor the other day and she said that I really needed to find a way to ease the stress because I am worse then I was the last time I was in. I was doing good until all this happened but I know that God is in control. I meditate on Him and pray and try to keep working on my crafts. Adrianna is doing good. She is going to be 2 years old in October and she is already in a lot of trouble. Thank you for thinking of us and asking about my family. I will keep you posted

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe I have been praying for you and I'm so glad from this post it seems you are improving. Just please don't over do things so everything will heal really well. Think yo you all the time. I need to start getting on here more I miss everyone ❤️ I'm going to post above where Jean Marie asked how I was doing. Please read there. Like ve you Roe💕💕💕💕

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, well I was back in the hospital in July but got out in time to go on vacation with my girls and grandsons 😊😊 We had good weather and a great time. The lung dr started me on oxygen while I was in the hospital so I was on it for the first time and first time having to take it on vacation. It was a challenge but the Lord worked everything out for His glory. I also had to have a sleep study and I do have sleep apnea. Now I have to do another study to find out what Cpap machine I need. I had an epidural on both sides of my spine today I'm praying this will help a lot with the back and leg pain. I have an echocardiagram on Thursday praying for good results there. The reason I was started on oxygen my oxy levels would fall and heart rate would be high with the slightest exertion. If everything checks out ok after all these teats' oh I also have to have a new lung function test and lung scan, that will let then know if there has been more damage to my lungs, I want to start the respiratory rehab program so I can hopefully get my stamina built up too. Thank you for thinking of me. Praying for you and your husband love you 💖💖

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Winnie, I hope you are getting better every day. You will be in my prayers always. Love, redhead/Patty