Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe,
    I am offering up prayers for your surgery to be a complete success and for a speedy and full recovery. God will be holding your hand, so you will be just fine. Trust in Him.
    God Bless you.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope every thing went well today. speedy recover.

4. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope every thing went well today. Speedy recovery.

6. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Roe. Praying for a fast and complete recovery. God bless.

Mary

8. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and praying all is going well while your having surgery

10. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe I'm so sorry I am just seeing this. I pray everything went really good today and you will have a complete speedy recovery. Love you bunches Winnie

12. Thanks LI Roe thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Surgery went well on Friday, I was home by 4:30ish, (after picking up meds for pain, which so far I have not had to take, he did a time released pain injection and I have to wear a little bracelet till Tues just in case I have to go to another dr so they know what was given). He removed the cancer and took out lymph nodes but I won't know for a week if it has spread to them. Post op appointment is Aug. 15. I have a drain bulb in which is to prevent infection but it is weird to wear. Hopefully, it will come out before my post-op appt. My friend, who took me yesterday, I was so glad it was outpatient surgery, couldn't wait to sleep in my own bed, is coming back today to help change out the dressing for the first time and show me the best way to do it, I have two incisions in two different areas.

Thank you all for your prayers. My surgeon, who is of faith, prayed with me also after I asked him to. Prayer can have a powerful impact.

I am doing well, somewhat limited movement since it is in the back of my left arm by the shoulder but I am mobile and as long as I don't lift anything very heavy, it is better to keep it moving since that will help, according to my surgeon. Fortunately, I am right handed so I use that side more. But this too shall pass.

Will let you know the final outcome when the results come in, hopefully, it has not spread but if it has, I will just put my faith in the Lord (and my doctor) and get through it. I make people laugh, tell them I am a Brooklyn Italian and it will not win. Life is too short not to have faith (or a sense of humor).

See y'all soon.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Roe,

I haven't been online for awhile. I hope all went well for you. I will pray for your speedy recovery and good test results.

Heidi89 (Myra)