Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My Pregnant Sister

You all sent up many prayers when my sister was trying to get pregnant. Your prayers meant so much to me. Thank you all so much.

Jenn went through in vitro twice last year, which cost them $60,000. After the first time, she miscarried. Last Christmas Eve she found out she was pregnant again. Now she's almost 8 months pregnant with a very big healthy baby boy! His name is Max and I cannot wait to get my hands on him LOL.

I'm sharing a photo of Jenn that was taken a week ago. She's such a beautiful pregnant woman.

Hugs,
    Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images My Pregnant Sister-image-jpg 

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sooooo happy for Jenn and all of you I know this is a big, haha, deal for all of you!!!! This baby is sure going to feel the love💕💕💕💕💕 praying the rest of her pregnancy goes well and Max is strong and healthy, and mom too. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much Winnie. I hope you're feeling much better and that you're recovering well. You've been through so much over the past couple of years. I think about you often and wonder how you're doing.

Even though Jenn's pregnancy has gone very well there are a few things that we're concerned about, and things I'd like you, and others, to pray for. We believe in the power of prayer!

The umbilical cord only has one artery in it, instead of two. This is something that happens in only 1% of all pregnancies. And Baby Max has had too much fluid on his kidneys from the beginning of her pregnancy. This is what they call a "soft market" for Down Syndrome. She gets lots of ultrasounds because of it, and she's been tested for Downs, which came out negative. It's still a bit of a worry for us though.

Please pray for these 2 things. That the one artery in the umbilical cord won't matter and that Baby Max won't have any problems with his kidneys.

Thank you so much, Winnie!

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayer is indeed powerful. It is a privilege and a blessing. I will certainly pray for Jenn and Max. When is he due to make his grand entrance? Please keep us informed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Prayer is indeed powerful. It is a privilege and a blessing. I will certainly pray for Jenn and Max. When is he due to make his grand entrance? Please keep us informed.
    Thank you for your prayers. Little Max is due on August 30th but she has to have a planned c-section so he'll probably come a little early. Jenn crushed her pelvis in a bad car accident when she was 16 so she's unable to deliver him naturally.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I will ask the Lord to guide the doctor's hands, and all who minister to Jenn during and after the c-section. I will also pray for both to come through the birth healthy and strong. Please let me know what happens.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Than you, Mary!

Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Lord. Your sister looks beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Max is scheduled to arrive on August 26th!!!

I really don't think he'll wait that long though. Jenn has been having strong "practice" contractions and he's already almost 7 pounds. Poor girl her feet and ankles are swelling up huge now. Other than that they're both healthy and everything is perfect.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley. Thanks for letting us know how things are going with Jenn and Max. I am still praying for them and will continue to do so. We are going out of town for about a week and I'm not sure if I will be able to get online, but I will check when we get home. May God bless you all.

Mary