Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, what an adorable baby boy. I am so happy for all of your family. The Lord is so wonderful. He has truly blessed your entire family with this precious little angel.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention that Jenn went through two rounds of in vitro to have Max. It's been a very long ordeal.

Also, I live in Alabama and Jenn and my family live in South Carolina. I haven't seen Max in person yet. I'll be leaving on Sunday to spend the week with them. I cannot WAIT to get my hands on that precious baby LOL

Here's a photo of Jenn and Max.

Shelley
    My Pregnant Sister-image-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Shelley, what an adorable baby boy. I am so happy for all of your family. The Lord is so wonderful. He has truly blessed your entire family with this precious little angel.
    Thank you so much, Sonnetta. I hope you're feeling well.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Thank you so much, Sonnetta. I hope you're feeling well.

Shelley
    Thank you Shelley. I am doing as well as can be expected. I have been under a lot of stress because of my daughter and her ex fighting among other things so my parkinsons is getting a little worse. I am also in a lot of pain especially when I am on my feet alot. I can't be on them very much but sometimes it can't be helped but I have been praying to God to help me and He does. I know one day either here on earth or in my Heavenly home all this will have an end. What a wonderful thing it is to have the hope in our Lord. I just keep talking it in faith. I hope you are feeling well also.I have a cardiologist and neurologist appointments on Wednesday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for letting us know, Shelley. And for attaching a picture of the precious little guy. He is truly beautiful. And I thank our Lord that Max is healthy and for answered prayers. Now I will pray for Jenn's rapid and complete recovery. Please congratulate the new mom for me and tell her that her little man is a miracle from heaven. May God bless you all.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    congratulations he is absolutely beautiful enjoy him they grow up to fast. Best of luck to your sister. My son was 9 Lbs 13 oz all natural but now he is 27 lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Pixieglitter,

Just saw your post about the new little one in your family. CONGRATS!!!!! Thank You Lord, for all these blessings and answered prayers. How is the new Mommy doing now. I hope this finds her on the mend. Enjoy that little blessing and my prayers are with you all. The Lord is so good, and seeing the face of that perfect little Max proves it. Thoughts, prayers, and blessings to you and your family. Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sonnetta,

I am so sorry to learn of your health issues. I am sending prayers your way. May you receive some comfort not only for your health but for the stress as well.

Myra