Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Needing more prayers!

I want to ask everyone that will, to pray for my brother and his daughter.
    and our families. my niece's son took his own life on July 4th. He is inly 28 and leaves a 4 year old son behind. We are all in shock and hardly know which way to turn. It is such a sad time in our lives. This is the first one of my brother's grand-children to leave and this way was a terrible way to go. The funeral services will be today (Saturday) I am going to try to go. Please keep my family in your prayers that we will all be able to get thru this and go on with our lives. Thank you all for the prayers that will be coming. Love to all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty I am so terribly sorry for your families loss. To lose such a young man is one thing but to lose him like this is so unreal. I absolutely will pray for you and your whole family. I will also pray that you will be able to attend the services I know you being there will bring then some comfort. I just pray Gods peace and comfort for all of you in the coming days. I love you Patty 💖💖🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I have already prayed for you and your family and will again. I cannot tell you how my heart breaks for your entire family. I wish I had something to say that would make you feel better immediately. Love and prayers to all of you. Mary

5. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh mans! May the LORD be with your brother and daughter and the families and with you too..

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, just thinking about you and your family I'm so glad the Lord brings people to my mind so I can stop and pray for them. We have an awesome God and I know he will help all of you through this tragedy. Take care of yourself love you Winnie

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I just saw this post. I am so very sorry to hear the news. Your family will be in my prayers. I have been through that kind of loss myself so I know how it feels. I just wish there was something I could do or say to make things easier but I know the Lord will comfort you and your family. God bless Patty.

11. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    I want to ask everyone that will, to pray for my brother and his daughter.
    and our families. my niece's son took his own life on July 4th. He is inly 28 and leaves a 4 year old son behind. We are all in shock and hardly know which way to turn. It is such a sad time in our lives. This is the first one of my brother's grand-children to leave and this way was a terrible way to go. The funeral services will be today (Saturday) I am going to try to go. Please keep my family in your prayers that we will all be able to get thru this and go on with our lives. Thank you all for the prayers that will be coming. Love to all, Patty

I'm so sorry redhead! Prayers are on the way!There is a really good book called "The message" by Lance Richardson which talks about what happens when someone dies! It helps to realize that the Lord is a forgiving God. Hope that you feel his love at this time of deep sadness.

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I just saw this post, I am so sorry for you son and Granddaughter. I know this is very hard on them. Will pray for them.

15. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that this is a ways down the line now, but my prayers are with you and your families. I understand, I have had two close family and a friend go this way as well. May God grant you peace in your hearts. Myra

17. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

19. Thanks redhead thanked for this post