Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: It's Winnie !!

Post Thanks / Like

It's Winnie !!

Hello everyone, I want to thank all of you who have responded to my need for prayers it is such a blessing to me to know so many of you care. I know some don't leave a comment but they are praying just the same I thank all of you also. Just bc I am not on here much doesn't mean I don't think about and pray for all of you my dear friends. I'm going to have several tests coming up and am praying for good results. My oxygen level is still dropping when I am up I am praying when the infection is gone that will go back to the way it was. If not it would mean a worsening of my lung desease once damage is done it is irreversible. God has been so good to me the desease has grown very slowly this past year and He is more than able to keep it where it is now. I am so thankful the Lord lead me to this group of wonderful caring individuals who live out their beliefs everyday in how you live your lives. Thank you again love and prayers to all of you. Winnie

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Good to hear from you Winnie!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome home winnie--- i am glad you are doing better-lulu

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie!

I'm so glad you were able to see all of the wonderful posts on your behalf and the outpouring of prayers for your recovery. Just keep getting plenty of rest and get your strength back. We all missed you on here and love you!!!
    ~~ Healing Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to see your back. Still praying for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear from you, Winnie! I am so glad you are home!

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Winnie. You are such an encouragement to me to see how your trusting the Lord. I am praying for you dear girl. It is wonderful to have you for a sister in the Lord. Dear Lord, strengthen Winnie and bless her with your joy and let her feel your arms around her. Hugs to you --Dear Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Winnie, my thoughts and prayers are for you so you can hurry and get well quickly. I hope you remember me from the KP forum. Hugs. Janet

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so glad that you are home and doing better. The Lord is wonderful. I have been struggling with my cholestoral and my blood sugar lately so I went to get my blood work done last week. I am still struggling with the sugar but my cholesterol went down 20 points. I have been praying to the Lord about it and He is working. I will keep you in my prayers.God bless my friend and I pray you will continue to get better.