Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: It's Winnie !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers coming your way Winnie. Keep getting stronger.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so good to hear from you, Winnie. I'm glad you're home now and I'm praying for you, for complete healing.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I remember you Janet!! I could never forget you 💕💕💕love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    My dear Winnie....It is so good to hear from you. I will be praying that test results will be good and that you are getting better with each day. Thank you also for your prayers for me. I believe the cast is to be taken off on the 14th of July...this Thursday! I can hardly wait...tho that doesn't mean it is totally healed yet. I still have a way to go. I hope to be able to drive again very soon. Please keep me in your prayers. God has been good to me also. love and hugs my friend., Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie and redhead Patty, How are you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, hope you are feeling better, I see you occationally on facebook.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi W8innie!

Hello there my friend. I am glad you are doing better. I think of you a lot even if I don't get on here so much as I used to. My son that lives close and family took me out for my birthday the BIG 86th! I have been having some problems since I fell last May. Haven't felt as good as I had been. I have panic attacks or angina attacks that I don't like. I am on medication now and I am not sure if I am having side affects or what but I feel like maybe some of it has affected my balance. I don't sleep good at night and so many legal appointments I will explain later when things calm down.

Have you had any winter at all ? It seems like spring is already here. temps in the high 50s and 60s We had a little snow only a couple of times so far. This is the craziest winter I remember in all of my years! I wonder what spring and summer will be like? It was warm enough to sit on the deck today! ....without a coat! Stay well and God bless you friend. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    We been having that type of weather also. Sunday we sat out on the deck. We could today but been busy. Hope you get to feeling better Patty. Sometimes the side effects of medicine is worse that the illness.