Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Urgent prayer request for my sister

I need prayer for my sister who is mentally retarded , she has the mind of a 1 year old child, she is now 72. She has been in an institution since she was 7 years old. My sister became ill and required oxygen, the group home she was in didn't have the facilities to take care of anyone with oxygen. So they put her in a nursing home about 5 months ago, well she isn't fitting in at the nursing home. needless to say she is missing her home which is her family. The nursing home doesn't want her there anymore, she is too much trouble for them, But her old group home says they are not sure they can take her back since she is now wheelchair bound do to the neglect of the nursing home.
    I can't take care of her, I can't handle her, I am 71 years old and have had 3 strokes. I don't know what is going to happen to her. This institutions don't care about her. I think most of you know how these places treat people. Please pray that her old home will be able to take her back, I talk to the nurse there and the people love her there, the other patients she has been with for 27 years. But it is the government that will decide whether she can go back to Fosterburg terrace. That is where she will be happy at, they all know her there and love her but it is up to the management if she can go back to her home. Please everyone pray she can go back to Fosterburg Terrace, her home.
    I would appreciate everyones prayers
    Thank you, Meerkat (janice)

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I have already said a prayer for your sister's care. Don't worry, God will take care of her. Be at peace! Please read Phillipians 4:6-7 and Psalm 46:10.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

P.S. I am willing to pray with you. PM me when needed.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray she can go back to Fosterburg.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope all works out for your dear sweet sister and she gets to go back to where she loves. I will be keeping you & her in my thoughts & prayers. ((Hugs)) to both of you.
    ~~De'Andrea~~

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You everyone for prayers for my sister, BTW her name is Bea Forbes. When I hear anymore about her I will let you all know. Again I appreciate all the prayers. I know prayers help.

6. Likes PhoenixNakia, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck. My prays are with you

8. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice I just read your post I will be praying for your sister Bea that she will be able to return to the only home she knows. I will be praying for you also. Take care love Winnie

10. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    prayers coming your way

12. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You so much, I appreciate all the prayers we can get.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just read your post. I will keep you and your sister in my prayers. Nothing is impossible with God. I will believe for her that God will let her go back where she will be happy.Please don't worry, God is in control and will take care of everything.

15. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post