Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What has happened to me. .

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I am in the Springhill Village Nursing Home in Terre Haute, Indiana. I don't know how long I'll be here. Prayers are in order if you want to pray for me I will sure appreciate it. Love to you all! redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish you good health and happiness
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead

What happened? How far are you from Indianapolis?

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in my prayers. What happened? I pray that you will get better soon and will be able to be home again.

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I am so sorry to hear this what happened to you? Did you have a fall or something???? I will be praying extra for you. Bless your heart do you have an address so I can send you a card? Love you bunches 💕💕💕 Winnie

8. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I echo Winnie!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Judy

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I am home now since last Friday . I have Home Health care and doing pretty good. Cards can be sent in care of :
    P Mundell
    1960 so. 19th St.
    Terre Haute, IN 47802.
    Last edited by redhead; 07-10-2016 at 07:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Speedy recovery !

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Hi Redhead

What happened? How far are you from Indianapolis?
    Hi Bennie, I am about 70 miles west of Indy (about an hour and half ) and I live just north of I-70. Very easy to find me. I can hear the traffic on I-70 at night. And what happened to me is this: I fell and broke my left wrist, and have a hairline fracture in my left hip. So I have 3 screws in it now. I am at home and using a cane to walk. I don't know if my fingers will ever be right. They hurt all the time and are not bending at the joints like they should, mainly because of the cast on my arm. I have to wear the cast until July sometime. I know I wont be crocheting for a good while. I can't grip anything with my left hand. .... at least not yet. Thank God, I am left handed. I really need prayers too. Do you live in Indy? Ever come to Terre Haute? You would be very welcome to visit me. I thought Winnie and I would get to meet one another in person but she has so many health problems ,we may not get to. My heart really goes out to her and I count her as one of my dearest friends on CrochetTalk. Thank you for your interest in my health.

your friend,
    Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 07-10-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, well now I know what happened to you!!! My goodness Patty I am so thankful it wasn't worse 🙏🏻 I am still praying for you and that I will get to come and meet you. If the Lord can get me to Texas and back to see my cousin, which He did, then He can get me to Terre Haute to see you!!! He knows how much I want to meet you and He lives to give us the desires of our hearts. We can't give up now!!!! Bless your heart you have become very dear to me and I consider you to be one of my BFF's. Thank you for your sweet comments 😊 I may get to go home tomorrow if my white count continues to improve. Love you Patty 💖💖💖💖💖

16. Thanks redhead thanked for this post