Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink The Stresses of life...QUITING SMOKING! HELP!

Well I'm quitting smoking. I started probably about 25 days ago. I never knew the quitting smoking could be this hard. It's harder than I thought it would be. I started out on Chantix which I had done that about let's say a year ago and I didn't have a problem with it at all I got down to one cigarette last time and my doctor forgot to call it in again I was pretty mad and then I started smoking more again. So that was that I start smoking more and more and more. This time when I started to quit again I decide to go on Chantix again they said the second time on chat text would be easier. Wrong!!!! It's the one is the scariest medicine I've ever been on. I started out on 18 cigarettes let's say 24 and a half days ago I was such a happy person I mean estatic happy that I was quitting and 18 days later I got down to four cigarettes and I was crying so hard and wanting to kill myself because of the medication it was so scary I gave him medication to my mother and told her to take this I don't want it anymore 3 days later still trying to quit cigarettes because I'm not a quitter I'm quitting I will not give up and I was back to being still depressed but not wanting to kill myself. And I'll still on down to for cigarettes because I was doing 4 days of time that time my anxiety has gone up though and I turn to essential oils essential oils has been taking care of me very well I did not believe in them until now. They have helped me with my anxiety and stress and panic attacks believe it or not. And some of my depression. I have been off of cigarettes now for only a day and a half I do have anxiety pills now for the very bad anxiety panic attacks. But I will not give up I will keep going. I will be brave and I won't let things stand in my way and I'll move on and keep going. Even right now I have essential oils going for my anxiety out of the diffuser and I am pretty calm right now if you have any questions about any of the anxiety essential oils that I am using go ahead and ask I will tell you how I am using them and which ones I am using. Because they are being a lifesaver right now. And I'll tell you what kind of strategy I'm doing to quit smoking. Because it is helping me and I'm doing it right. Thank you for listening and if you would like to talk and chat that would help me out a lot thanks a lot people peace out have a great day. And if you have any suggestions I would be delighted to hear them.
    *~*Christina*~*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by christina View Post
    Well I'm quitting smoking. I started probably about 25 days ago. I never knew the quitting smoking could be this hard. It's harder than I thought it would be. I started out on Chantix which I had done that about let's say a year ago and I didn't have a problem with it at all I got down to one cigarette last time and my doctor forgot to call it in again I was pretty mad and then I started smoking more again. So that was that I start smoking more and more and more. This time when I started to quit again I decide to go on Chantix again they said the second time on chat text would be easier. Wrong!!!! It's the one is the scariest medicine I've ever been on. I started out on 18 cigarettes let's say 24 and a half days ago I was such a happy person I mean estatic happy that I was quitting and 18 days later I got down to four cigarettes and I was crying so hard and wanting to kill myself because of the medication it was so scary I gave him medication to my mother and told her to take this I don't want it anymore 3 days later still trying to quit cigarettes because I'm not a quitter I'm quitting I will not give up and I was back to being still depressed but not wanting to kill myself. And I'll still on down to for cigarettes because I was doing 4 days of time that time my anxiety has gone up though and I turn to essential oils essential oils has been taking care of me very well I did not believe in them until now. They have helped me with my anxiety and stress and panic attacks believe it or not. And some of my depression. I have been off of cigarettes now for only a day and a half I do have anxiety pills now for the very bad anxiety panic attacks. But I will not give up I will keep going. I will be brave and I won't let things stand in my way and I'll move on and keep going. Even right now I have essential oils going for my anxiety out of the diffuser and I am pretty calm right now if you have any questions about any of the anxiety essential oils that I am using go ahead and ask I will tell you how I am using them and which ones I am using. Because they are being a lifesaver right now. And I'll tell you what kind of strategy I'm doing to quit smoking. Because it is helping me and I'm doing it right. Thank you for listening and if you would like to talk and chat that would help me out a lot thanks a lot people peace out have a great day. And if you have any suggestions I would be delighted to hear them.
    I tried the Chantix several years ago. Except for a little nausea, at times, I did ok. I was down to 1 a day. My husband smoked all the time & then my niece came & stayed for awhile. Yup, she smoked too. I gave in. I went back on Chantix a little over a month ago. It has helped with the desire, I guess. I can go without or not. My big problem is I enjoy them! I smoke several throughout the day. I think I have done very good so far. It is hard but I don't have the problems you do. What kind of essential oils are you using? I have some but not really used them. I don't have a diffuser either.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is essential Oils? My fiance wants to quit and wants me to quit with him, but I have tried so many times and failed it isn't funny. I don't want to try and fail again. I have tried the patches, the gum, Wellbutrin and everything and anything I could. With the Wellbutrin I did very good was down to 1 cigarette a day, then my husband got real bad and started back to smoking still at one pack a day. My problem is I really enjoy a cigarette.

5. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really enjoyed my cigarettes a lot. But I have fibromyalgia. And cigarettes are really bad for your health. Especially if you have fibromyalgia. It causes you to be in more pain. Then you already are.

So it's definitely time to quit. And my heart was into it. And I'm not going to give up. Number one about quitting is you have to have a good attitude about it. And you gotta believe you're going to do it. You have to have a good attitude. And you have to know that you are going to do it this time. If you don't you're going to fail. If you think those cigarettes I love them I love them so much. You're not going to win. And then I started out with Chantix I just knew I was going to make it no matter what. And that's what attitude you're going to have to have. Otherwise it's not going to work.

Essential oils are oils that can help you through about anything. I don't know how to really explain them some of them still really good actually most of them smell really good a diffuser is something that diffuses things into the air so you can smell them so they can get into you your sensess. Diffusing things is one way that essential oils will work very well. The essential oils that I'm using right now is I diffused Manuka and grapefruit together for anxiety and that one has helped me out the most. I do cloves and lavender 4 cravings and withdrawal. I do Cedarwood and Lavagirl for sleep sedation because you're going to have a little problems sleeping. And I thieves for Cravings you put that inside your mouth around your tongue it numbs your tongue and your senses and your tongue a little bit so your Cravings go away that one is a lifesaver. You use a lot of that one. And those are the main ones that I'm using right now for quitting smoking if you have anymore questions you can ask me like where I get on them and everything you can ask me where I get them if you have any questions I'm on day 2 of no cigarettes but I had gone from 18 to 4 and then drop cigarettes completely I weaned off of cigarettes an essential oils have helped me the most
    *~*Christina*~*