Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

I Love Shopping, Do You?

Shopping is one of my hobbies. My eyes light up and a smile beams across my face at the mention of the word. Getting dressed and ready for the venture always brings me joy. I love shopping for most any and everything. Shopping is shopping!

Do you share this passion? If so, join in by sharing what you've bought lately or purchases you've made in the past. It's time to talk SHOPPING!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, my older daughter and I went shopping at Dollar Tree, Michael's and Dollar General. And dinner from Braum's! Some of the items that I purchased at Dollar Tree included cleaning supplies for my home and church. They even had furniture wipes. Excited about trying them out! I bought some food items too. At Michael's, I bought To Do journal(great for my to-do lists), embellishments for my planner and expandable rings for my planner. My planner really needed those 'cuz I decorate it and it was beginning to burst at the seams.lol At Braum's, I ordered the chicken strip dinner. It was the perfect meal to end a day of shopping! ~Happy Shopping~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    I also bought a teal bird wind chime at Dollar General yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also bought a Swiffer Wet Jet Mopping Kit! Plus another bottle of solution!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 05-27-2016 at 11:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do love shopping, Butterflyrose. It seems every time I turn around there's a new dollar store. But that's okay because I enjoy walking through them and maybe finding something I simply cannot live without. Plant nurseries and Michael's also catch my undivided attention. We may go to Boscov's on Monday and maybe to B.J.'s. Happy shopping to all.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a clothes horse so I love shopping for clothes. But not much of anything else. I use to love to buy nic nacs but since I live in a small apartment I don't go shopping for that. Whenever I pass these things I want to buy but just don't have anyplace to put them.
    I don't even have anything on my walls. When I had my house, I really had my walls all decorated. But just can't get up any enthusiasm for it now. Plus I have been dating this guy for 9 months, he wants to always be on the go, we go sightseeing, fishing and I don't really stay home much anymore but do miss all the little nic nac I use to have around. Now I only have pictures of my grandchildren around now.

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post