Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Guess What?

Post Thanks / Like

Guess What?

I just got back from Michael's' store a little bit ago and I got a storage bin/organizer and some card stock. The storage bin is a 32 quart. I measured it to be about 22x15 and about 6 inches deep. I got a clear plastic bin - the one with purple handles and I got a purple cover to go with it. There was different color covers and different color handles. The price on the bin says 14.99. The receipt for the bin says 1.49.

Post Thanks / Like
    That was quite a buy! You were at the right place at the right time. Congrats!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you love it when an unexpected bargain just happens to come along? I got a throw rug at WalMart a long time ago and when I checked out it was only $2! Good for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I Got Some Bargains at Michael's...

I went to Michael's yesterday because I needed the expandable rings for my "Happy Planner." The rings are usually $4.99. but my older daughter had a 55% off coupon, so the rings were $2.25 + tax=$2.44.

That's not all! There was a $.50 clearance on embellishments, which usually cost $1.50 each. I bought trim, wooden icons and crochet flowers. Another 55% off, the To Do journal regularly cost $3.99 and I paid $$2.19 tax not included.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband and I both got a pair of shoes. He got a pair of dress shoes and I got a pair of sandals. I had a $25 gift certificate and it was $26.39 so it was only $1.39 for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to WalMart the other day to buy some Cotton yarn, when I looked on line it was $2.77 for a small skein, at the store the had a sale on it for $1.50. I bought enough for me a sun hat for fishing and bought a bunch more for my SIL. She likes to make dishcloths with it.