Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sickness

Post Thanks / Like

Sickness

I haven't been here in awhile because had the "flu" then right after that I began to be sick again due to lowered resistance. I developed congestive heart failure to go along with my COPD. So I struggle to get better and be more productive as well as a lot of other folks. God is good though and with his help I will pull through😀

Post Thanks / Like
    Dynastymom,
    May God heal you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Will Be Praying for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, dynastymom. I also have COPD and I know that it can be a struggle and an inconvenience at times. I will pray for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I know how you feel I have a sickness too mine is fibromyalgia, endometriosis, insomnia, and severe fatigue syndrome. I also have severe depression severe anxiety PTSD and panic disorders I couldn't name off probably 20 other things but I won't because that would just send you into complete boredom trust me. Because it would be a long long list. But I know what pain is and I know how you feel about having it. Really sucks. This past weekend I was taken to the hospital by ambulance because of my endometriosis because I lost 1/8 pint a blood because I've been doing a simple task call sweeping. And my endometriosis decided to act up then. And blood just poured out of me. They say the only way to stop that is if they give me hysterectomy or if I have children. I told him I want children but I'll I have no man right now and I have no man in the future so far. So I know how you feel. I really am very scared. I am disabled because of my illnesses and I have been fence I was in my early twenties I've been sick on my life.
    *~*Christina*~*

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by christina View Post
    Hi I know how you feel I have a sickness too mine is fibromyalgia, endometriosis, insomnia, and severe fatigue syndrome. I also have severe depression severe anxiety PTSD and panic disorders I couldn't name off probably 20 other things but I won't because that would just send you into complete boredom trust me. Because it would be a long long list. But I know what pain is and I know how you feel about having it. Really sucks. This past weekend I was taken to the hospital by ambulance because of my endometriosis because I lost 1/8 pint a blood because I've been doing a simple task call sweeping. And my endometriosis decided to act up then. And blood just poured out of me. They say the only way to stop that is if they give me hysterectomy or if I have children. I told him I want children but I'll I have no man right now and I have no man in the future so far. So I know how you feel. I really am very scared. I am disabled because of my illnesses and I have been fence I was in my early twenties I've been sick on my life.
    Hi Christina,
    Is there something you can do? I mean, can you crochet? Do you still have the use of your hands?

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet is all I practically do and craft are my life that's all I practically do but for my health there is no cure for fibromyalgia
    *~*Christina*~*