Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: age

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheri View Post
    Thank you Girls, for your replies. Patty, I will be 88 on May 4th. Don't know if this is a contest we really want to win, tho. My people were pretty long lived. My Dad lived to about 85, Mother almost 94.I have a sister who will be 93 at the end of May. My health is pretty good. My only complaint is lack of balance (use a cane). Monday I am going to a neuropathy seminar with free meal at Olive Garden. I have it in my feet but it is not bad enough to complain about - but why pass up a free meal and get some information. My daughter (68 July 4th) was going with me since she has the same thing, but early this week she got sick, worse, went to Dr., got meds, it is bad flu so she won't be going with me. My goodness, I have rattled on haven't I. Just a little about myself.
    Catch y'all later.
    ]HEN, it sounds like you are doing OK. No I don't think this is a contest and I'm not in it to win it. Mom was 89 in 1998 when she passed but she had cancer or she may have lived longer. Her mother (my grandmother) had turned 100 before she passed away. but Dad was 61 when he passed away and his mom (my other grandmother) was in her 60's. His dad was killed in a mine accident and I dont think he was very old, but I never met him.
    I still drive and I have a walker that I haven't had to use yet. I do get around alright but my back causes me not to walk very far at a time without having to sit down and rest a minute before going on. I do my own shopping and driving. I live alone but do fine. My friends and family help when I need them. I hope you get to go to the Olive Garden and hope your daughter gets over the flu soon. May God Bless you and her both. You will be in my prayers. Patty.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    having good health is a blessing- i dont drive as much as i use to especially in the city-- i have menieres disease and you just never know when the vertico will hit you--my mom was almost 101 when she passed but my dad was 42-i have pad so i can only walk so much and have to stop-but i have made it this far--hope everyone is having a good day

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hey jheri----my oldest daughter was born on july 4th she will be 59

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be 53 July 7 and my daughter will be 25 July 7 . lol

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I turned 68 this past January.
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Jean Marie. Hope you had a good day today honey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks tamtam. My birthday was just over a week ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your're very welcome Jean Marie!

11. Thanks BlondeBlue95 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just turned 21 this winter... ☺️

Post Thanks / Like
    jean Marie A very belated But HAPPY Happy Birthday. Hope you & hubby shared with Family & friends. You look so young not 54. I thought I was oldest--see not Your young . God Bless Susan2014