Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A major update

Post Thanks / Like

A major update

Hello friends;

I've been missing for awhile now,but I've been really busy with moving my entire house around andscrubbing from top to bottom,my oldest son coming home from jail after 2 years away.
    Here's my biggest news of all I've been Dating the same man for 20 years(yep you heard right)now finally on the 27th of January 2016 we got married only to find out that he has the first stages of bone cancer in his right knee. Here's the thing ladies and gents my husband's health has been on the decline for about the last 5 yrs and yes call me crazy,but I am the only 1 that is,has been and will continue to be here for him as (God forgive them) his family don't care about what happens to him

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on your marriage. Sorry to hear he has bone cancer. It sounds painful.

3. Thanks boodamomx6 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boodamomx6 View Post
    Hello friends;

I've been missing for awhile now,but I've been really busy with moving my entire house around andscrubbing from top to bottom,my oldest son coming home from jail after 2 years away.
    Here's my biggest news of all I've been Dating the same man for 20 years(yep you heard right)now finally on the 27th of January 2016 we got married only to find out that he has the first stages of bone cancer in his right knee. Here's the thing ladies and gents my husband's health has been on the decline for about the last 5 yrs and yes call me crazy,but I am the only 1 that is,has been and will continue to be here for him as (God forgive them) his family don't care about what happens to him
    Hi boodamom,
    How is you husband doing?