Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  59
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donation Time Again...

My goal is to collect 15 or more items for Saturday's charity pickup.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am ready to get back on the decluttering bandwagon! No pickups scheduled yet, but never too soon to start

4. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you karenlatlas! We have it to give, so let's do it.

My charity items were picked up today. And I had more than 15 items to donate!!!

6. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Charity Pickup...

Friday will be pickup day for another charity. I want to have at least 15 items ready to donate by that day. Looks like it's time to start another stationery donation box 'cuz different charities are seeking donations one behind the other.LOL

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    next pickup for me is Sept 10, hoping to have lots to give. Definitely need some de-cluttering!

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My church bazaar is scheduled for October, so I have to be more selective in my charity giving. My thoughts are turning toward what will sell well at the bazaar along with what will be appreciated by the charities. Saving items for worthy organizations!

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get items collected for the last charity pickup. There's a pickup on Sept. 13, so that gives me plenty of time to collect items for this charity. My goal will be 30 items or more!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been de-cluttering since last Spring. Not to be morbid, but we are 76 y o and don't want to burden our children with a lot of stuff. We have 4 out bldgs. I can't tell you how many trips to the landfill and Crisis Center we have made. Plus sooooo much stuff we have burned. We have the house and 2 bldgs the way we want them. 2 more bldgs to go. I can only work 1-2 hours a day. We're slowly but surely getting there. It's kinda an on-going project.

13. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Two more bags of donations ready to go. With Christmas coming up, I am trying to get as much done as possible. I try to keep a bag at the ready as I go through things so I can just pack it away as I go. The living room is my focus right now, as I soon need to start decorating. Instead of packing things away, I am deciding what stays and what can be donated. Then I will have room to decorate and less to deal with.

15. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea. I'm trying..I started with closets..So many clothes we don't and haven't worn in awhile. 4 boxes to Goodwill. Then I went to the kitchen-2 boxes of glasses, coffee cups, soup bowls..now I have room for more..LOL. I helped my husband in his storage room..and took 2 bags of trash to the dumpster..and a box of items to Goodwill. Now for the bedrooms and the office. I hate to start on them but I am determined to do it your way. My goal is 10 items per day..will let you know