Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like

Winnie needs your prayers again - - PLEASE

Hello Friends,

Friday, I got a text from Winnie, saying she was in St. Elizabeth Hospital in the ER with terrible abdominal pain. Later, she texted that they found she has Colitis and Diverticulosis. Then, yesterday, she texted again to tell me she has CDEF Bacteria, which is highly contagious and for me not to try to visit her. She asked me to post here on CT and to ask for your prayers for her recovery. I wasn't able to post until just now. Please keep this dear, sweet lady in your daily prayers for a complete recovery and to be able to return home soon.

Winnie, if you read this, please know Bill & I are praying for you every day, asking our Lord to touch you with His healing hands and restore you to good health. We love you!!

~~ Hugs to All, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish her good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    sending prayers your way

6. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jo, thanks for letting us know about the difficult time Winnie is having. We all love her! I'm sending out prayers of healing for her. I know colitis is very painful. Bless her heart.

Hugs for Winnie,
    Shelley

8. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jo for the latest update on Winnie. Please let her know prayers are going out to her for a good recovery to good health. May the Lord heal her quickly.

Roe

10. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't believe all that Winnie has had to deal with! We feel so helpless except to realize that the Lord is in charge! I have felt the power of prayer and will for sure pray for her!

12. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo, thanks for posting this news about Winnie! I'm so sorry she has CDEF! Not a good thing. Winnie we're all praying for your speedy recovery. We love you honey...and you too Jo!!!! Betty Lynn

14. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are going out to Winnie. She is such a wonderful lady. I pray she gets better soon.

16. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jo,

Do you have another update on Winnie? She's on my mind. I'm very worried about her. Please tell her we're all thinking of her, and wishing her well.

Thanks,
    Shelley

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Hey Jo,

Do you have another update on Winnie? She's on my mind. I'm very worried about her. Please tell her we're all thinking of her, and wishing her well.

Thanks,
    Shelley
    Hi Shelley,
    I just read Winnie's own post that she had gone home from the hospital, but is back in today. (This is on the Main Discussion section of CT.) Her oxygen levels were off and her heart Dr. was called in. I will keep you all posted as I find out anything from her.

You and everyone on CT who are praying for her are doing what she needs the most......PRAYER!!! Please keep asking the Lord to heal her so she can return home.

We are in Georgia tonight and heading to Florida tomorrow, but I will be on my computer every day and will check in on her progress.

Let's flood Heaven on her behalf!!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!