Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 83 1231151 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

A Time To Think, Act and Pray

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness. Galatians 5:22

A Time to Think
    Life can change in a moment, so we must appreciate every single day we are given. –Kristine Carlson, author

A Time to Act
    Today, be kind in all that you do and say.

A Time to Pray
    Oh, Lord, teach me to remember You in all things, every day of my life.

2. Thanks mamamiaow thanked for this post
    Likes LullabyMelodia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today we have trials that were not even imagined by past generations! Drugs, terriorism, child slavery! too many to count! But one thing that is constant is the fact we can worship and pray to a Heavenly Father that knows who we are and what our needs are. We can't give up on him or ourselves in our times of trial. I believe that the last days are here and if we keep our faith in humanity and the goodness of good people it will all end out for the best!

4. Likes tamtam liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father. John 6:46

A Time to Think
    We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God. –Max Lucado

A Time to Act
    Trust God understands your situation. He has all the answers.

A Time to Pray
    God, help me to recognize Your influence in my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    We should not fear anything that comes our way or fear the threats that people make because the Lord promised us that He would be near. "Fear not, for I am with thee, says the Lord" With terrorists making threats and carrying out all of these recent strikes it is easy for people to become fearful but the Lord promised us that He would protect those who love Him and believe in Him. I just think about the wonderful home that is waiting for me in a wonderful place where Jesus will rule.No more pain, suffering, tears, or fear. Only love, joy, laughter, and health. What a wonderful hope He has given us. I am so thankful that God sent his Son so that we can pray directly to Him and that He already knows all our problems and already has a plan in place before the problems even become a reality.

7. Thanks Jheri, tulip thanked for this post
    Likes Megcsti liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonneta, thank you for a beautiful refreshing post. I do know all that you said. But, it was a good feeling to read it and renew those words.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives. Ecclesiastes 3:12

A Time to Think
    Prayer enlarges the heart until it is capable of containing God's gift of Himself. –Mother Teresa

A Time to Act
    Believe in God's power to transform you and situations around you.

A Time to Pray
    God in heaven, hear my prayers and lead me on a never-ending journey to know You better.

Post Thanks / Like
    1 day at a time and sometimes hour by hour. In our ever changing world, it is a great comfort that our God never changes and he is our rock we can cling to in all aspects of every day life. Our Father is never to busy and the line is never busy or put on hold. PTL

Post Thanks / Like

video with images of Christ!

Here is a great song with images of Christ and times when he was helping other's!

Nearer, My God, to Thee | Mormon Channel

Here is one to watch for Christmas!

O Holy Night | Mormon Channel
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 11-23-2015 at 05:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jan64 thank you --glad to hear others are praying for our country. Trusting in the Lord is a must or we have no hope. I am 63 will be 64 in Feb. So my time is growing short. But I pray for my kids and grandkids to be strong in the faith if muslims try to take over America. America seems to be going on the same path as Rome. We need God in America for good old fashion values and morals. He gave us the bible to show us how to live. What good is it for man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

Post Thanks / Like
    But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Jeremiah 20:11

A Time to Think
    Forgiveness is love in its most noble form. –Anonymous

A Time to Act
    Practice the Christ-like virtue of giving at every opportunity.

A Time to Pray
    Thank You, Lord, for Your many blessings, but especially for the love that makes all of us one family in You.