Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Are You OK Winie?

This is from your friend in Indiana...redhead/Patty......just wondering if you are getting any better...or still fighting to get well. Haven't seen anything from you on here lately so just checking . Love and prayers , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I really hate to complain but I am still fighting this bronchitis my cough was almost gone and now it is back. I am not sleeping bc of the coughing and just not feeling well at all. I did manage to clean my apartment over the last three days so I am thankful I could get that done. My youngest grandson has been coming over to help me and has been spending the night bc he doesn't want me to be alone:-) he is such a sweetheart. So I could use some prayers please. Thank you for thinking of me. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your not well Winnie. Sending prayers your way. Hugs from Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty, I really hate to complain but I am still fighting this bronchitis my cough was almost gone and now it is back. I am not sleeping bc of the coughing and just not feeling well at all. I did manage to clean my apartment over the last three days so I am thankful I could get that done. My youngest grandson has been coming over to help me and has been spending the night bc he doesn't want me to be alone:-) he is such a sweetheart. So I could use some prayers please. Thank you for thinking of me. Love you Winnie
    Hi Winnie, I am glad your grandson is there for you and helping you. I will keep you in my prayers and I keep asking for prayers for you at church too. Love you , Patty