Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: Thanks for the recipe. It sounds so good! Will try it. I have an easy cobbler recipe that my family loves:
    1/4 cup butter
    1 cup sugar (1/2 in batter and other 1/2 on top)
    1 cup flour
    2 t. baking powder
    1/2 cup milk or cream

Mix above ingredients and pour into ungreased 8x13 pan. Pour on fruit, drained. Pour on 1 cup juice; if I don't have juice and just use frozen fruit, I use a bit of water considering how much defrosting will be done! 1/2 cup sugar on top. Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes.

2. Likes Theresa L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I'm just south of Boston MA and we did our garden this weekend Hubby has been holding me off. We put tomatos, red peppers, cukes, lettuce, bunching onions, peas corn and I don't know what else in the ground and tomatoes and green peppers in the earth boxes. This is the first year in awhile we've planted in the ground so we are kind of just crossing our fingers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I just planted my vegetable and herb garden and I hope the weather cooperates Ohio is in zones 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa, can't wait to try out the triple berry recipe. I'm originally from Southern Illinois - Gallatin County. Again, thanks for the recipe.