Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Been so Long.....I am here now. LOL Been BUSY

Wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. I have been up to my neck in yarn and fabric. Been crocheting of course, knitting and quilting and teaching how to make a "Toothbrush rug" at my local quilt shop.

Been teaching beginner crochet too as well, at Raspberries in Dunedin Florida. Jan has a beautiful selection of yarns and fibers there. I love just hanging out there on Thursdays to crochet, knit, eat and talk with the girls. I think most nights we just talk and laugh. We do learn from each other as well.

There are still people out there that think hand crochet and knitting are obsolete. LOL Their heads have been buried in the sand too long.

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. So....gobble gobble.

Hope that all is well with everyone. Welcome to newbies as well.

Been so Long.....I am here now.   LOL  Been BUSY-dsc00452-jpg

Have a great day,
    Caryn Joy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! What a nice thing!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks Carynjoyb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see you and hope all is well with you! Thanks for sharing the photo with us! Looks lovely!

5. Thanks Carynjoyb thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back. I have been gone for awhile also due to moving, then my daughter having marital problems and also some health problems. I am hoping to start back getting on more. Just seems when I think I am going to start getting on more something else comes up. I have not been crafting too much lately either because of it but starting this weekend I am going to start getting back into it. I am currently working on a basketweave cowl. It will be so pretty when it is done and the basketweave stitch makes it thicker and it is going to be so warm.

7. Thanks Carynjoyb thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome back too. I have been off for a while also due to a long distance move and still settling in.

Your current project is just beautiful. Love the colors and the stitch pattern.

Will be getting back into crocheting as soon as I can. I do miss it but have been pre-occupied with other things at the moment.

Sonnetta, hope your daughter is doing well, saying a prayer for her.

Roe

9. Thanks Carynjoyb thanked for this post