Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going back to glass etching to make Christmas gifts. Lack of money and hard to buy for people made me decide to etch plain drinking glasses with monograms. Still doing lots of crochet!

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    I am going back to glass etching to make Christmas gifts. Lack of money and hard to buy for people made me decide to etch plain drinking glasses with monograms. Still doing lots of crochet!
    You must be very artistic to be able to etch monograms onto glass. Sounds beautiful. What a great idea!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    That sounds like an interesting hobby!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I could take credit for talent in etching glass but I can't. I use stencils and etching cream. But items really do look nice and monograms are so personal. Hope those I gift will like them....... It is fun to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Imalefty, that's talent when you can produce a product and you have that! What beautiful Christmas gifts they will make!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Planner Decorating...

For the week of November 2, the color scheme is pink and gold. The embellishments that I've used are giant pink/gold glitter #2, chair, sheet music, giant bird, a party dress and a pink rose/gold glitter. And large gold glitter leaves! A pink star/pink rhinestone message post-it note, pink binder clip and a decorated mini paper clip. The party dress card(pink/silver/pink rhinestones) is so cute that I moved it from last week's plans to this week's planner sheets as I did the giant bird.

There's a possibility that more embellishments will be added as I enter in the coming week. Only time will tell!

Have fun and enjoy your hobbies and interests!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else decorate their planner? If so, please share how you decorate. It would be so exciting to hear about it. Thanks so much!~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    I found a cute new craft that I am going to try and make with my grandson and daughter. They are called root deers. They are made out of root beer bottles. When we go to Sam's club we get the IBC root beer and it comes in the bottles like root beer used to come in. It is so good. I just keep the bottles and caps and make deer out of them. I am also going to make some lace angels. I am also going to start getting back to crocheting even more.