Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Checking in

Post Thanks / Like

Checking in

Hello fellow crocheters or knitters;

I've been lurking in the shadows lately so just an update here in my neck of the woods.
    it's been 3 years now since I won full custody of my 2nd Grandson Dakota,he's doing great going into the 4rth grade this year,is growing like a weed(eating me out of house and home)The only thing that hasn't changed is that both his parents don't visit him enough,but their loss not mine!He's a great little boy.
    As for crocheting I've only made 2 things this year so far A sock monkey for Kota and a rememberance Angel for My Daughter's best Friend who lost her baby girl after only 8 hours after she was born(so please add this young couple to your prayer list Chris and Nika McClarry)
    I did however redid my pond to a new location only now discovering it has a leak somewhere so goal on Wednesday is to rehouse 4 goldfish,empty pond and add a vinyl liner and yes start over again.Lost a very dear friend also this summer my Husband's Aunt went to be with her Husband,parents,brothers and sister in heaven(she was 99 yrs young)she didn't suffer just went to sleep.Have 2 of my step children living with us (good Lord keep giving me the will power not to beat their backsides like they were little children)!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. It s nice to hear from you. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes boodamomx6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you are doing well no matter what life is bringing you. Nice to hear from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    A new update as of yesterday!
    I grew up in Foster care and in 1978 my birth mother lost parental rights to myself 1 sister and 2 of my brothers.(I am the 3rd out of 7)In 79 my younger sister and I was to be adopted here in Syracuse(my sister was,but I went back into foster care) anyways for 38 years I did not know any of my mothers family did not see any of my other siblings So I started out this week with my family being my kids,Grandkids,younger sister and her kids and my husband,his 1 sister and her family well ladies I'm ending my week with even a bigger family I found my older brother thru an obit. for my birth mother Along with nieces and nephews thier children,It's all been very over whelming for me to say the least I'm sad that we were not able to connect earlier as my older sister passed away in 99,but now I do have her children and their children.There is 3 more brothers for me to find,but truthfully I am content with finding my older brother.