Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, oh my gosh, you lost 94 pounds? Holy cow!!!!!! Congratulations girl!!!!!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    You guys make me feel so good. I will try to post on here more. Patty, I love hearing from you. I still consider you my second Mama. If all the new members knew how good it feels to hear from old friends they would be posting all the time. I am crocheting very little but I still like seeing what ya'll are doing. I can't wear the sweaters I have made since I have lost 94 pounds after the gastric bypass surgery I had in January. I am through making clothes as I never like what I make. Take care and hopefully you will see me on here more. love and hugs
    O my God, you lost 94 pounds??? You must look fantastic now, I can't imagine what you look like but I bet you really look beautiful! I just don't like the way you lost it due to all your accidents and health problems. Do you feel very different? I hope to see you on here more now and hope you aren't in pain so much now either. Love you girl.

Post Thanks / Like
    Was great to hear from you. I am so glad your health is better. I am so sorry you had an accident and had to go through all that. I am so glad you are home and recovering. Prayers to you my dear.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's great to hear and see from Faye! Now she got stung by wasps. It turns out she is allergic to them. She had an Epi Pen. Thank God. But she had shortness of breath. Kaye (her twin) drove her to the hospital. She got there just in the nick of time!Faye has had a tough year! I take a 2-week breather to get my ankle replaced, and she goes and fights it out with wasps! What a lady! I love her dearly, but she has to stop scaring us to death! LOL! I have only check CT and my email for 2 days since my surgery because I can't put weight on my ankle for 8 weeks so I'm pretty limited. Thank God for the knee scooter. I'll try not to fall off it like Faye did! Lmao!

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Shame on you for laughing about my falls with that dang scooter. I must have lost the instruction sheet on using the blasted thing. lol I hope you have better luck on it. Ladies, she is almost as accident prone as myself so don't let her fool you. We have been friends for 3 years and she has kept up with me with sickness and accidents. You will find that you make friends on here that become some of the most dear friendships you will ever have and you may never meet them in person. Judy is one of those friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you that you have a good recovery and your healing time will make that happen.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye you and I have been buddies for quite some time and I think I'm catching up to you on falling and stuff. Fell about 7 weeks ago and still have a knot on my knee, then fell in a giant creator in our senior citizen parking lot and had to go by ems to hospital...sprained my ankle and bruised the ribs!!! What next!!! Hahahahaha!!! I hope you're doing better lady or I'll have to come down there an have a talk with you. I finally got a vehicle!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya Faye, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that you are feeling better Faye....

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not really interested in making a contest for who has the most accidents but Betty you are close but Judy and I have the lead. LOL So nobody try to get into this contest!! I want to enter the contest where I get the most money from a windfall.

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends Faye, how does the wind fall???????????????? Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
    Betty Lynn

11. Likes Nova55 liked this post