Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

I'm alive and recovering.

Most of you do not know me but for those that do I am updating you on my health. This has been a hard year for me. I had a pulmonary embolism on the Saturday before Mother's Day and I was in the hospital for 4 days. I was home from Tuesday to Monday when I passed out and had a truck wreck. I was alone with my dogs and I ran off the road into a ditch and then a culvert and the truck almost flipped it was leaning over with wheels in the air. My face must have hit the steering wheel so it was badly bruised and I hit my head causing 2 large bumps. At the ER they found a brain bleed between the lobes and a broken back at T-12 and a broken pelvis. It was hard and I had surgery to repair the spine but I am home and recovering. I have worn a turtle shell brace but I am in a less restrictive one now. I have to wear the brace for 2 more months. I am still crocheting but I haven't finished the sweater I am working on. I am going to make sandals for my niece that is expecting a girl. Love to all my old friends and hello to the new ones.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Faye! It's so good to hear from you! I am sooooo sorry that you've been through so much. My goodness, you've really had a difficult time over the past couple of months.

We've all been praying for you, and we missed you! I'm glad to hear that you're able to crochet again. I know it helps pass the time while you're recovering.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing. And I'd love to see some photos of the sweater you're working on.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear! I wish you good health!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larissa, I have missed you! Shelley, I am stuck on the sleeves for the sweater and all I have to do is finish a sleeve and do the edging and I can not make myself work on it. Laying in bed is a hard angle to crochet. I will post a picture if I finish it.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to meet you. Sorry to hear you've had such a hard time! Glad you're recovering! Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Jenn

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye,

I hope you get well soon. We have missed you.

I'm alive and recovering.-soon-jpg

8. Likes Ladyella liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have missed ya'll too.I got so busy with Facebook that i didn't feel like I had time for both but I want to come back to this site. I made wonderful friends on here and I could use some more. I finished the sweater and I am enclosing pictures. I had trouble adding pictures so look for them on another post.
    Attached Images Attached Images I'm alive and recovering.-2015-06-23-06-03-37-jpg 

10. Likes karenlatlas, Nova55, Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear you are having such a rough time of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your accident, their pretty scary, especially when your alone. Glad to hear your doing better. Your sweater is beautiful, wonderful work. Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, I hope you're having a good day. I love your sweater! It's beautiful!

Shelley