Thanks Thanks:  87
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for You and a Special Miracle for Hubby.

Susan2014

2. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with your husband and you.

4. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    You and your hubby are still in my prayers. Please keep us informed as to how he is doing.
    ~~ Hugs and Prayers, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

6. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it has been a stressful time. Don has been running a fever off & on for awhile. They did give him some antibiotics a few weeks ago. He started feel bad again last week. They had a lung profusion test scheduled but he didn't want to go. The day after he had a checkup with Dr. But didn't go. Long story short his son was flying down to pick up a truck from F-I-L. Then driving right back to Indiana. But was stopping by to see his Dad but not stay, only a few hours. So it was hubby's reason not to go. Son got here at 6:30pm & ate got a few hrs sleep & left at 1:30 am. But, he had been running a fever again, just over 100. Sick all weekend. Monday morn I get up for work. I keep hearing something but not sure just what. I open door to back bedroom & there he is on floor. He can't get himself up. Called friends & we get him up & to recliner. They stay & I go to work. As I'm leaving work he calls & asks if I'm coming right home cause he needs to go to hospital! I get home & friends are there help me get him dressed. I call 911 cause I know I can't get him in the truck. Besides they will take him right into ER & not have to wait. This is his second night in hospital. Tests are run etc. On IV antibiotics. Infection somewhere but not sure. I am wore out & stressed. I hope they find out just what is going on. More tests tomorrow. He is feeling better & not fussing too bad about being there. I think he knows he is better off there for right now.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Husband so they can find out what is wrong

11. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will also keep you and your husband in my prayers.

Hugs,

Judy

13. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been though Chemo and I know how difficult it is. I makes you as sick as the cancer you are battling. I am a cancer survivor 15 years this year. We, my husband and I, are sending your husband, you and your extended family daily prayers for Gods mercy and to help you though this troubled time.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

15. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you and husband but especially you. It is so hard on the caregiver. I know I was my husband's caregiver. He was in and out of hospitals with infections, pneumonia, and everything else you can think of. It definitely isn't a fun time. God Bless you.

17. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's Thursday & we are still at hospital. The poor man has been a pincushion. We know there is no pneumonia. He is getting strong antibiotics, steroids. They did scans, ultrasound etc. waiting for results on somethings. He also has kidney problems so there was a test with dye they couldn't do. More tests today. I don't think they will let him out till Friday. I worked Monday but took rest of week off. I've been working on my afghan while sitting in a very cold room! I haven't put the strips together so there is no warmth to be had from it yet. LOL thank you all for your thoughts & prayers they are much appreciated. We will see what today brings.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.