Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 1 of 157 1231151101 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Coffee....Or Tea

Good Morning Crocheters

Just would like to begin a thread for those of you who like to wake up and have a cup of coffee....or tea, in the morning and spend some time on CT. I do it every morning....I make my coffee, grab my laptop, sit on the living room couch and just have some fun before I go out to do my animal chores or throw clothes in the washer or make beds or have breakfast.

I am a working girl. I teach dance, my dream job from when I was a child. I can't think of any other occupation I would want to do more. At 60 years old, I am still at it 22 hours a week. Ballet, tap, gymnastics, jazz, lyrical and musical theater. Now don't get me wrong...I don't dance as I did when I was 20, but still kicking it!!

Join me in the mornings....grab your cup of what ever you enjoy, and lets talk .....about anything....crochet, your job, your pets (I love animals I am a vegan).... your lifestyle...I love getting to know new people!!!!!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

2. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello! It s me again! I love tea and coffee... but my inner parts are not agree with me after surgery. I have baby bird and another one died. Doilies for ever! Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, Teri. I like my coffee in the morning with my visit to Crochet Talk. Unlike you, I don't have a job to run off to but I do get out in the yard when weather permits. At this time of year, with all the rain we've had, there is an abundance of weeds to pull out of the flower beds. Our weather has been very Spring-like with above average temperatures this past week. I took most of my hanging plants out of the greenhouse, then this morning the weather man is forecasting near freezing temps for the end of the week. I will be watching that closely since I don't want to have to put them all back in again.

Like Larisa, I enjoy making doilies. I am still working on that Wedding Ring doily...had to take a break from it.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to make filet pieces. I hope to finish tablecloth in 2 weeks. It took a half of my life! And I have more plans to crochet big things
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes sapphire43 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not always online in the morning, depending on my mood and what I am doing for the day. Am retired so I don't need to be out. I do have my coffee or tea and breakfast while watching the news for a little while in the am, then get ready and do whatever I have to. Today, since my neighbors husband is home so I don't have to babysit while she goes to PT, I will have my picture taken so I can renew my passport and take my daily walk (weather permitting). Sometimes I sneak in a few rows of crochet before getting ready for my day.

Time for my second cup of coffee. Have a great day.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to have a coffee in the morning and onto Crochettalk in the morning, but I can't always do that because we go to the YMCA to swim or do acua fitness. But yesterday we went out to a Birthday Party (65th) and while there my husband fell ( floor was very slippery), and he took me down with him. We both are a little stiff because of the " jar" when we hit the floor. We don't recover as quickly when we are older. So we are a bit stiff this morning. The other thing is , There is snow on the ground again!
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyella, I wish you could be down here in the South to enjoy a little of our sunshine and warmer weather! I'm hoping you and your husband will feel better tomorrow from your fall. When I work in my gardens too much in one day, my body aches too much the next day so I can relate to how you feel! I am responsible for all the grass mowing, leaf blowing and weed pulling in the yard and am trying to down scale so there isn't so much for me to do. This year I will have to get a "yard man" to do the main stuff.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    When I get up, I have no special time. I get me a glass of tea and sit down an turn on the PC and just surf till I wake fully up.
    Teri what is the difference in a Vegan and a vegetarian?

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat Ilove tea myself Glad to hear you do this. What type of Tea, any special?? Take care of neck xoxo BFF

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyella Im sorry about your Fall, Hope each day get better?? You both were lucky. You may be bruised & hope nothing else. Im glad you both go to Y as Id love to but dont drive and hubby says hes to old (91 in May 2) . Its great you both do that. Rest & feel better soon. Susan2014