Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes that happens to me at times too....mainly when I have my busy seasons at work...I think when I take breaks and get back to it I enjoy it more
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It is sunny here. I continue the crochet bedspread
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa
    it is cloudy here and expecting some more snow soon this week...I would love to see the bedspread as you make it! Your work amazes me!

Post Thanks / Like
    It is long way until finish.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Here it is
    Attachment 15906
    It's beautiful, Larisa! Is that made of thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy New Year everyone!

Teri, sounds like you've been very busy and your new baby is precious! I live in Alabama and have 2 little rescue doggies, my girls.

I'm glad to know everyone is doing well. I've missed you all.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! The mat is made from the acrylic. I want to make more in different colors
    Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty Larisa....the color choice is nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley
    So I suppose it is nice and warm where you are? Damp, cold, gray and wet here. This week it isn't quite cold enough for snow, as predicted, just wet and rain and freezing rain which is dangerous to drive on. We had a white Christmas of about 8 inches of snow and my grandchildren were here for a few days from southern NJ loved it! They haven't had any snow yet this winter.

We adopted our little girl (hahah little..she is already 60 pounds)from an organization called East Coast pet adoption. They transport dogs and cats in high kill facilities to foster homes up here. The animals come complete with a vet visit and their first series of shots. There are several foster homes in our area...well within 50 miles of us so we were able to take a look. I could have taken them all ....believe me!

Cooper is a Yellow Lab mix...what breed are your pups?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Hi Shelley
    So I suppose it is nice and warm where you are? Damp, cold, gray and wet here. This week it isn't quite cold enough for snow, as predicted, just wet and rain and freezing rain which is dangerous to drive on. We had a white Christmas of about 8 inches of snow and my grandchildren were here for a few days from southern NJ loved it! They haven't had any snow yet this winter.

We adopted our little girl (hahah little..she is already 60 pounds)from an organization called East Coast pet adoption. They transport dogs and cats in high kill facilities to foster homes up here. The animals come complete with a vet visit and their first series of shots. There are several foster homes in our area...well within 50 miles of us so we were able to take a look. I could have taken them all ....believe me!

Cooper is a Yellow Lab mix...what breed are your pups?
    Hi Teri,

My Bug is a Pekingese, she's extremely stubborn that goes along with her breed. My May May is a Pomeranian Corgi mix. She was born without a tail and no one wanted her. She lived at the shelter for the first 18 months of her little life before I adopted her. I've had them both about 5 years.

They're actually calling for snow here on Friday, only up to 1/2 inch. If we get it, it'll paralyze the city. People down here don't know how to drive in it. I do from living in northern Japan and Long Island. I just stay home though, I don't want anyone hitting my car.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Hugs,
    Shelley