Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 54 of 157 First ... 444525354555664104154 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning y'all! I only have a minute. I'm driving today from Alabama to South Carolina to see my family. I'll be there 3 nights and I can't wait! I'll be online though, I'm taking my laptop with me. My 21 year old son, Kevin is going with me. My dad gave him a nice truck and we're going to drive it back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Shelley

2. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have Fun Shelley!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Shelley, have a safe trip! Enjoy yourself!

Teri, those purple phlox are called sweet rockets, or woodland phlox. They may be the same. They were here when we moved here. They grow everywhere. I just love them. They fill up places under trees too that are hard to mow. We have missed the severe storms so far. They are predicting terrible ones today, possibility of longer lasting tornadoes, high winds, hail. Got some rain last night. My momma cat still hasn't had her kittens as of this morning. Saw a black and white stray cat this morning. Couldn't tell if it was a Tom or not, but it took off when it saw me. So I left the momma cat in today to protect her. And I don't want to have to hunt for her if she has her babies somewhere else.

Happy Mother's Day, to you all! My sister and I will be with mom tomorrow. Have Sunday dinner.Attachment 12405

Post Thanks / Like
    The iris is beautiful. I wish they could bloom all summer into fall. I have a few reblooming ones but it doesn't amount to much. It makes me treasure them more.

6. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Be safe and have fun.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Good morning y'all! I only have a minute. I'm driving today from Alabama to South Carolina to see my family. I'll be there 3 nights and I can't wait! I'll be online though, I'm taking my laptop with me. My 21 year old son, Kevin is going with me. My dad gave him a nice truck and we're going to drive it back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Shelley
    Shelley
    Have a great time with your family! How nice that you dad will be giving your son a truck. Enjoy....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Hello, Shelley, have a safe trip! Enjoy yourself!

Teri, those purple phlox are called sweet rockets, or woodland phlox. They may be the same. They were here when we moved here. They grow everywhere. I just love them. They fill up places under trees too that are hard to mow. We have missed the severe storms so far. They are predicting terrible ones today, possibility of longer lasting tornadoes, high winds, hail. Got some rain last night. My momma cat still hasn't had her kittens as of this morning. Saw a black and white stray cat this morning. Couldn't tell if it was a Tom or not, but it took off when it saw me. So I left the momma cat in today to protect her. And I don't want to have to hunt for her if she has her babies somewhere else.

Happy Mother's Day, to you all! My sister and I will be with mom tomorrow. Have Sunday dinner.
    yes....woodland phlox that is the correct name....flower names seem to escape me ....and another beautiful iris....love purple.
    Keep an eye on that momma cat it is good that you kept her in, smart move....I just love kittens...and puppies and baby goats and lambs and colts ect. ect. ect. LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Happy Mother's Day!

A very Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there. Spend some special time with family today. Make memories!

A very beautiful day today...heading to Mass soon.... then off to see my baby at college. Unfortunately she won't be done with this semester until Wednesday .....she will be home just in time to help with recital! Yes!

Unfortunately I won't get to see my other 2 kids, being that my oldest daughter and her family live 6 hours away in NJ and my son will be working in the restaurant, cooking for other moms today...I will get to see him tomorrow. He is off on Mondays.

So all you moms have the greatest day EVER and I will talk with you all tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-mom-mug-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Mother's Day!

I wish everyone a wonderful day! My momma cat had one baby last night, I'm sure there will be more when I check on her this morning. Getting ready for church as soon as I finish my cinnamon toast and coffee. We got rain but no hail or storms last night. Been cloudy the last three days. Today is overcast, warm, and humid, not a tree branch moving here either.Attachment 12411

12. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Teri, What did you do....,Save up all the coffee cup pictures you could find? we off to church and coffee is served there. So will get back later.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME