Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, you have not offended me! hopefully it was unintentional that no one responded! You have always been so kind with your responses!

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanSoulShines,
    You've done nothing that I know of. Like you I have been busy on the farm, with my mom's breast cancer diagnosis, and my kindle has been acting up and not working correctly. Sometimes it's the internet connection. Don't worry, you have such a sweet personality. You are sensitive like I am and have to not read more into something than there is. Growing up I struggled with thinking people were making fun of me. But my cousin told me this and I've never forgotten it. "If you think someones talking about you they probably aren't. Everyone lives their own lives and get absorbed with there own personal world. As do I sometimes. Everyone has value in this world and you are special too!

3. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! It s Friday! I need my cup of coffee--Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    SusanSoulShines,
    You've done nothing that I know of. Like you I have been busy on the farm, with my mom's breast cancer diagnosis, and my kindle has been acting up and not working correctly. Sometimes it's the internet connection. Don't worry, you have such a sweet personality. You are sensitive like I am and have to not read more into something than there is. Growing up I struggled with thinking people were making fun of me. But my cousin told me this and I've never forgotten it. "If you think someones talking about you they probably aren't. Everyone lives their own lives and get absorbed with there own personal world. As do I sometimes. Everyone has value in this world and you are special too!

Ohh Linda, you brought tears to my eyes, those were such sweet comments and you really made me feel a lot better. Last year I'd missed stopping by the group here when I started my blog site, and now I know so many of you so well now that I hate being so busy wracking my brains out to learn this new crochet because I want to so badly... I thought maybe people were thinking I only came by when I had something quick to say and then be on my merry way. But I'm not like that at all. I'm too compassionate for my own good, lol, and I am definitely sensitive! Like you said, you sure are too because I can really relate to you. It's bad to be quite fairly confident sometimes and then to feel so much the opposite other times - and at my age, good grief. Well, we all are the way we are, and when we accept each other for that, you have truly good relationships! Thank you SO much for that reply! I hope all of your worries get better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Susan, you have not offended me! hopefully it was unintentional that no one responded! You have always been so kind with your responses!
    Thank you for letting me know that Donna, you're very kind! I do let little things bother me too much, like when I was closing my blog site to move on with my crochet advancement, I felt just awful! And look at how everyone has managed to go on in their lives without me blogging for them every Friday, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Susan, Susan, Susan ... I doubt you've offended anyone! No way, kiddo! <smiling at you>

I've been on hiatus. Somewhat busy, but it's quite wonderful to make changes in routine. If I may say this - - - I'be belonged to Crochet Talk about a year and a half and spent most of that year wondering why a majority of my posts are ignored or wondering if others find it offensive because I choose not to engage in personal messaging and do not subscribe to threads. Perhaps that is offensive to some but, hey, I'm the master of my ship! I'm not a follower, or a parrot, or one who kisses nether regions LOL! I'm not here, or anywhere online, for a social life. . . I think I do okay in real life. away from this artificial world called the internet.

Plus I was raised by wonderful parents who always counseled me and my siblings that there are three things you should avoid if possible, and that is debating politics, finances, and religion. Good grief, one of my grandfathers was "hell" on wheels in all three areas! I think he was the basis for my Mom's advice.

One lady who is a member here, and she is truly a lady in all respects, said once that others found her to be "cold." and it seemed as if it was referencing prayer requests. My response to that would have been, and now I am responding, lol, though I didn't at the time. I pray often and say a rosary every night for all my relatives and friends. I, especially each and every time that I thank God for His blessings, and that is daily, that I'm offering prayers for all those who especially need them and for those who have no one to pray for them! I don't have to tell Him who they are for it's my belief that He knows who they are. (Sorry, Mom, the only reference I'll make on my religious faith in Him.)

In any case, this thread we're presently on is the very best of Crochet Talk in my eyes and usually the only thread I'll pay much attention to ... this thread ROCKS!

Best wishes and good health to you, Susan!
    Poinciana, you're so funny, and very cool too. Sounds like you know who you are and are proud of it, which I am too even tho you wouldn't always know it, but I think that when one lives at home in chronic pain after once having a superbly different life for so long, your self value starts to dwindle a little after so many years. Thx so much for the encouragement! I too was raised to never discuss religion, politics, and finances... it never pays to do it, except for your one time just now. I'm glad you're coming onto this thread often even tho you don't love the internet, we need all types of personalities in here, and I believe we have them! I'll sleep much better when I finally do go to bed, thx to all of you wonderful C.T. friends - otherwise I might have worried about this thing all night, that's just how I am sometimes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I don't think you have offended anyone. I myself have been so busy trying to get my personal life straightened out. It has been one thing right after another going wrong.I haven't crochet since I left Ga. I have been so upset with the way my daughter treated me. My SIL in TN has been a God send, I don't know what I would do with out her. I have written things in here and never got a reply so it happens to all of us. You are a great addition to CT. God Bless You

9. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning!
    We've had rain yesterday! It was so dry. 80/100. Suppose to get more today and tomorrow. Helped some with the heat. Need to work on some household chores. I feel lazy today:-) Monday's going to be a busy day with mom's surgery. I'm kinda apprehensive, nervous. But that's normal. But thank God for my faith. Here is a picture of a little moth or butterfly sitting on a larkspur flower.

Attachment 12800

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Linda! I love your photos
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, you have not done anything wrong. I've noticed we all get busy times, so we are limited to the ones we do answer or been away for awhile,( and I must say it's darn hard to catch up). So need to worry, just keep on doing what you do.♥
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

13. Likes Teri liked this post