Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear your mom had such a hard time of it. It was no fun for you either. Prayers going up.

Post Thanks / Like
    The flower is beautiful. It belongs to the campanula family. It is also called bells--it has many cousins. If you look up campanula plants on the web you will see many different plants of this kind. God Bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Susie Anne, you're a gem! God bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone! A bright shiny day here, at 75°. Suppose to get up to 86° today. Since we are finished with harvest we are working ground getting it ready for planting wheat in September. Planting some sedan which we will sell to a local rancher to feed his Black Angus cattle. I'm just cooking for 4 today. Going to make hamburgers, corn on the cob. Enjoy your Saturday! Here is a photo of our wild roses with our little windmill. Unfortunately the roses quit blooming in the heat and I seldom see them rebloom.
    Attachment 12761

5. Likes Ladyella liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thank you for nice picture=Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone...just bern crocheting for abt 4 hours this morning...enjoying the peace and quiet...have 2 projects that I am trying to finish. Guess I had better get that cup of coffee before I drift off...I do wish you all a very pleasant and enjoyable day....saying a special prayer for those not feeling so well today...Bennie

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone, I've been working on my round baby afghan this morning. We're getting a break in the awful heat this weekend, the high today is only 83.... instead of 100. Ugh, I hate the hot summers in Alabama. It's my least favorite time of the year because it gets so unbearable, and seems to last forever.

I'll be spending the weekend alone, with my crochet. I live alone and sometimes it gets very lonely for me. I don't have any family here and my grown sons don't live here either. Oh well. I guess I'm just feeling lonesome today and missing my family. I get depressed very easily and I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself today.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelly...Wish you lived close and maybe we could do lunch. I live in Louisiana and my daughters all live close by. I am legally blind so I don't drive but I dont let my vision cripple me...sometimes it causes a few tears to flow but oh well...when u are feeling low drop me a line..Bennie

10. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, you always have a friend in me. I would love to send you cards by snail mail. If you'd like to send me your address by private email. You are a sweet lady. And I too have my bouts of depression. Can't imagine how it would be to live without my immediate family close by. Of course, some of my relatives I wished were a bit farther away. Ha! I'm just a email away :-)

12. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    Good morning everyone...just bern crocheting for abt 4 hours this morning...enjoying the peace and quiet...have 2 projects that I am trying to finish. Guess I had better get that cup of coffee before I drift off...I do wish you all a very pleasant and enjoyable day....saying a special prayer for those not feeling so well today...Bennie
    Good Morning Bennie
    Nice that you visited with us...come often! I wish I could wrap my head around 4 hours of crochet! I am easily distracted, by family members, thoughts of work, pets, anything....hahaha...I often think if they diagnosed back in my day at school would they consider me ADD/ADHD??? How ever I am a phyically creative person (I teach dance) and can do physical activity for hours on end. I( do find that crochet makes me forget what ever I am worried about. I can drift away from the day to day situations that complicate life.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com