Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Prayers

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers

I know you all have been praying for us a lot. My husband has to have a heart cath on the 6th. If they see that his heart is strong enough for surgery. He will go from the VA to Bristol, Tn. Way over by Virginia. I want have a ride there to be with him. Or financially be there.Please sisters-in-Christ pray for us. Its really rough on us at this time. There I go a crying again. I am trying to be strong for my husband. But the surgery he has to have. Will be in behind his esophagus to his heart.I am not sure how long he will be there. I am sorry to burden you all down with our problems. But I have no one else to talk to. Or to ask for prayer. Just you all. None of my family are close to me. Except my Mother. They don't help in no way. I mean they love me in their own way. Thanks to all my sisters-in-Christ. I love you all. Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    adding you and your husband to my prayer list..God Bless!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52, I know you have been through a lot, and I pray that God will give you and your husband the strength to get through this. You are not alone, everyone in here loves you.
    God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene,
    Prayer going out to you. I just said a prayer for you and your husband.

Can you ask for financial help at your church or maybe someone to help you so you can get a ride to where your husband is having surgery? Maybe your church has a care group - a group of people where they help you if you need something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely prayers are being sent your way during this time. It isn't easy but know that we care and it is never a burden. At some point in our lives, we have all experienced something where we need prayers. Try and be strong and if you have to cry, go ahead and cry. It is natural and normal. Thinking of you both.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene, any kind of medical procedure is scary, especially when it involves the heart. My dad has a really bad heart and I worry about him constantly. I'm sending out prayers of healing and resting peace for you and your hubby. We all really care about you.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    No, there is no financial help or no one to drive. I have already asked. We don't have a care group. Please pray that something will come our way to help us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone who is praying for us. We appreciate ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Roe.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in my prayers.