Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have I got a Praise Report for you all!!! As most of you know my brother in law Ray passed away last week and the funeral was on Fri. Ray and Candy were both retired, Candy had a two year bout with leukemia she has been in remission for 2 yrs now. Well she had to quit work and that was a real financial burden and with Ray in the hospital for almost 3 months that was getting costly too. In Rays obituary Candy asked for donations instead of flowers. She recieved $6,000.00 from family and friends!!! Praise the Lord thank you Jesus!!!! Then yesterday a woman called her to tell her Ray had a small insurance policy she didn't even know about $20,000.00 !!!! She didn't think he had any the funeral director had agreed to let her pay off what the VA administration didn't pay. My heart jumped for joy when my daughter told me this wonderful news. He know what we need and when we need it and He never fails His children. Thank you for all your encouragement love you all love Winnie

2. Likes MaryK, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ROFLACGU
    charlye

Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    I would like to praise my neighbors' oldest two children who were helping me shovel out on Tuesday. They also were helping me start the snow blower but of course, it wouldn't start so we went back to hand shoveling. All of a sudden I hear it start. Turned around to see that both of them had gone back to it and it was the 10 1/2 girl who got it started while her brother gave her instructions. How sweet is that? But then again, a little sad when she could start it and I couldn't and I am 63. LOL!!! Then they followed me while I used the snow blower and they were hand shoveling.
    We stopped for a while when he wanted me to come over for hot chocolate, told him to check his mom and she said of course, so I went across the street and we had hot chocolate and then I came home. They have two younger brothers and I baby sit for them, at their request, LOL!!! Just wanted to share good news about kids who are willing to help without being told or asked!!!

Roe
    Roling On Floor Laughing And Can't Get Up

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie that is truly amazing and I join you in praising the Lord. I also have a praise: I have about a dozen crocheted scarves and a few crocheted caps, and a lady from my church contacted me today and asked if she can pick them up to give to some homeless people. I was so happy! So, I praise the Lord for putting it on her heart to pick them up and for directing them to go to the people I wanted them to go to. I also praise Him for allowing me to crochet well enough to make them. Now I pray that they not only warm people, but also hearts for the Lord.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie and Maryk, praise the Lord! I am so happy to hear both of your praises! As my pastor says 'Glory!'

7. Likes MaryK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary isn't that just awesome?? The Lord knows what these people need and He is using you to fulfill those needs which is also what you want!!! Thank you for sharing :-) God bless you love Winnie

9. Thanks MaryK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It is so good to read other people's praises, encouragements and prayer requests. It's a blessing and a pleasure to pray for all of the people I have met on CT. It's also a blessing to me to find so many people who love the Lord Jesus. I praise Him for directing me to this site. May the Lord bless and keep all of you in His strong, protective arms.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is only my third day on the site, and I'm just loving all the wonderful projects I've seen, and all the people who so kindly reply to each other in support and praise of projects done, or ones that have issues with something they're working on. Unlike Facebook (not my favorite place to be!), nobody slams anybody here, just a lot of great support and praise, as I said

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to have you with us JaynJoy! Take care and look forward to getting to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JaynJoy. Welcome to CT and to this thread. There are things in life that are much more important than slamming others and/or being argumentative. There are several threads where the people who post on them have the love of God in their hearts. We will not be nasty to you or anyone else. Hope to talk to you again soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good News!!! Praise Report!<3

As a special gift to me, my younger daughter ordered some crochet products that I've never tried. The box arrived today with 2 size G crochet lite hooks, 1 size H crochet lite hook, 2 pkgs replacement batteries for the hooks and a skein of rose petal scented yarn by Handicrafter. 1 size G hook and 1 pkg of replacement batteries will be a gift for my pastor's wife. She is a crocheter too! I am so excited about putting these special gifts to use!

And I praise God for my daughter and for a safe delivery of the products! Hallelujah!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-06-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!